April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge

Options

Replies

• LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the most awesome calorie burns this week, must have been slacking a little. BUT I did get in an early morning workout each day M=F!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Morning Workout#2: Burned 625 cals Walking Uphill this morning
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the most awesome calorie burns this week, must have been slacking a little. BUT I did get in an early morning workout each day M=F!!

@LG61820 - you are always great and consistent and you still got that morning burn. It was super hard for me to get started. We have more weeks to beat our first week!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Morning Workout#2: Burned 625 cals Walking Uphill this morning

@loveme445 You are working it!!
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    One more morning to get that early morning burn! I hope the weeks to come will be an even greater motivator to get it over with! YEAH
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Super impressed on April - Week 1 burns!!! :wink:

:bigsmile: Here are week 1 results April Morning Rise & Shine Challenge Members:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjqfNf4K7Zh1dHU3eUFCZXZCSG41b0xQU0pHMlQ0dHc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

For week 2! Let's kick it into high gear! Some of us are experiencing some warmer weather this week so let's see how we can push ourselves in the morning.

:bigsmile: Week 2 Form - Please input your calorie burns by Sunday, April 17! Look forward to everyone's fantastic progress.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEltOEZEaHg5OG4xX2JUY0tfWGM0bnc6MA#gid=0
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning, Everyone!

I did Level 1 Shred this morning. Now I'm trying to decide between 30 minutes of stepper or 40 minutes on the dreadmill?:ohwell:
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning, Everyone!

I did Level 1 Shred this morning. Now I'm trying to decide between 30 minutes of stepper or 40 minutes on the dreadmill?:ohwell:

@CricketKate - Great stuff you are bringing back lady!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    I was busy yesterday and didnt get a chance to add my Workouts to Week 1 :frown:

April~Week 1:

Morning Workout #1: I burned 931 cals doing Bridge to 10k (Week1 Day1), Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver & Strength Training

Morning Workout #2: Burned 625 cals Walking Uphill this morning
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I was busy yesterday and didnt get a chance to add my Workouts to Week 1 :frown:

April~Week 1:

Morning Workout #1: I burned 931 cals doing Bridge to 10k (Week1 Day1), Jackie Warner Xtreme Time Saver & Strength Training

You're in there! That was a serious burn for week 1 - ready for week 2!!! :wink:
  • loveme445
    Options

April~Week 1:

You're in there! That was a serious burn for week 1 - ready for week 2!!! :wink:

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I didn't make it up early to work out. I actually sat in bed and argued with myself for 2 full hours about it this morning. :blushing: I did get my workouts in, just much later than I hoped for.
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I didn't make it up early to work out. I actually sat in bed and argued with myself for 2 full hours about it this morning. :blushing: I did get my workouts in, just much later than I hoped for.

You are still on it Kate! I will have to get my morning workouts towards the end of the week but excited to get some burns in! On "rest" days today (Wed) and tomorrow (Thurs). Let's do this. We are 67 days away until summer starts!!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Morning Workout #1: I burned 1210 calories doing B210K-Week 2 Day 2, Elliptical & Strength Training
  • loveme445
    Options
    Morning Workout #2: Burned 600 cals Walking this morning
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    Sooo how's the April Morning Challenge going??? I see one reported member :happy: I will tally and post tomorrow morning. Let's not lose our momentum now that Spring is here and Summer is fast approaching! I know I still have a mission and that is to increase my days to start with a workout and have it BEHIND me. Oh yeah and also to get to my next mini-goal.

Hard to believe we are coming into the 3rd week of April! Let's do this. :bigsmile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I am really struggling this month. I am planning on getting up tomorrow and doing my workouts. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I did well this past week, but somehow I missed the link to the spreadsheet.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be involved, please! :)
  • getfitdiva
    Options
    I am really struggling this month. I am planning on getting up tomorrow and doing my workouts. Thanks for the encouragement.

@CricketKate - I know I really struggled getting a decent morning burn. I think I squeezed in 1 this past week. :ohwell: