question about home liposuction

Options
2»

Replies

• SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Although I did see an episode of "1000 ways to die" (I think it was that one) where this guy did just that with his shop vac. Not only a complete error in judgement -- but apparently position as well. There was some relocation of organs -- like from the body to the vacuum base :(
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    copper and PVC? what a waste! I would definitely say carve a hole and borrow the neighbor's vacuum

a simple straw should do. Get the thick one from McD (the one they use for their thick shakes)... get the shake while you're at it but drink it before the procedure. You don't want to repeat the procedure too often. Once a week should suffice :)

Oh!! why didnt i think about that! tisk tisk.

Although clean up is a lot easier when you leave it in the neighbors vacuum xD things could get messy here!
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    First off, rum is the best.
    Second, if you're not using a boxcutter, a slurpee straw and the neighbors daughter's doctor kit, you're doing it all wrong.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    ...ive tried it.

HAHA april fools lol. i hate this day
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this expecting to see a *real* do it at home kit lmao....I was gonna go running to dial that 1-800-number. FYI I dyed my hair this dark...Its really a dirty blonde. :P
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Ok so I tried this it didn't take much to get me drunk I tried the vacuum cleaner type made the incision and suck it all out. Just woke up I'm still fat and have no feathers in my pillow they are in the vacuum I guess I'll have to try again thanks for the idea.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I suggest using one of those huge straws you get from a smoothie shop...no doubt will move the fat in bigger clumps, plus they are sealed in plastic when you get them!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Definitely a mix of all the booze in the house and don't forget to remove the HEPA filter if you use the Dirt Devil.
  • locomotion
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    First, you need absinth. You want to be hallucinating, not just a little tipsy. And, I’ve also heard that people have great success using old aquarium pumps fr this. Just wipe it down with Lysol and you’re good.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Use the vacuum line off the transmision from a 78 Pontiac... You'll want a jug of the blue stuff to clean and disenfect the area surrounding the injector port.

Just don't put it the motor in reverse... That could lead to unexplained weight gain and decreased mileage.

All those fat cells will come right off and can now be used as biodiesel.

Good for your waist and the environment!

ROFLMAO!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I actually think that's wrong approach. Do you know any HVAC technicians? They could freeze it with liquid refrigerant and it would just chip off. Only fat freezes you know!:happy: :drinker:
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome idea to me. Don't listen to the naysayers! I suggest drinking Capt. Morgan. It will allow you to have fun while performing your own lipo.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I have sucked all kinds of fat out of other people:flowerforyou: ...too bad I cant do it to myself:ohwell: ....Im an embalmer :noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    copper and PVC? what a waste! I would definitely say carve a hole and borrow the neighbor's vacuum

LMAO...Neighbor's vacuum. too funny.
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Vodka for sure, goes down smoothly. Now, you just need someone to hold ya down....did you say you had a suction device, I think I have an old vacuum you can use!! Let me know how it works, I have a few area's that need a little home lipo as well.:smile:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    PLEASE tell me this is an April Fools issue! This is MADNESS Friend!....Not to mention a slap in the face for all of those/us who lose weight the right way. Procedures are such a cop-out.

Uh...he said Happy April Fools at the bottom of his post.