question about home liposuction

Options
taso42_DELETED
taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
Anyone tried this? These last few lbs are soooo stubborn, figured I'd try a different approach LOL. So the instructions mention using a surgical stainless steel tube, which I don't have. But I have some left over copper and PVC pipes in the garage from a summer project. With a little simple-green, I think I can get them pretty clean again, well clean enough. Would that be a suitable substitute? Also, I am not sure where to get the anesthetic they mention, so I was planning to get really drunk instead. My question about that is, Vodka, Whiskey, or SoCo? Thanks!

!slooF lirpA yppaH

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    taso, you make me laugh daily!!! *hugs*
  • loveandprideforever
    loveandprideforever Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    PLEASE tell me this is an April Fools issue! This is MADNESS Friend!....Not to mention a slap in the face for all of those/us who lose weight the right way. Procedures are such a cop-out.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    I sucked out all my fat yesterday. I feel great! The trick is to mix all the booze into one concoction and go straight for the veins. Numbs ya up nice and good.

Enjoy!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    copper and PVC? what a waste! I would definitely say carve a hole and borrow the neighbor's vacuum
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    Oh Hun, You are def gonna need tequila!!!!!
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    lmao! i think you better do a mixture.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    LOL OMG! I thought you were serious for half a sec. Thank goodness for April fool's day! WHEW!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    We just used a kitchen knife and a straw. My husband sucked out the rest of the fat. Darn, now everyone knows my secret! Taso, you make me laugh! Oh, and definitely whiskey.
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You had me thinking 'who the HELL is this guy and is he crazy???!-until l I realized the day!
    Happy April Fools!
  • Surfergurl29
    Options
    I would just make a slit where you want to lose and wipe all the fat out with a vacuum cleaner ....Just make sure to clean the filter afterwards :D
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Taso...April fools you freak! I love your crazy posts!!!!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    LOL NERD!!! You just may be giving ppl ideas on this site... :)
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    copper and PVC? what a waste! I would definitely say carve a hole and borrow the neighbor's vacuum

a simple straw should do. Get the thick one from McD (the one they use for their thick shakes)... get the shake while you're at it but drink it before the procedure. You don't want to repeat the procedure too often. Once a week should suffice :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Wild Turkey or Ripple (do they even make that anymore?)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :happy: :bigsmile: & that's why we love you taso
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have sucked all kinds of fat out of other people:flowerforyou: ...too bad I cant do it to myself:ohwell: ....Im an embalmer :noway:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Dang I was hoping for some tips. :grumble:

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh Taso! :drinker:
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Options
    If you're in a hurry, I have an 18 gallon shop vac you can borrow.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

that's what i did. i had to use Hoover, Dirt Devil was too loud..
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You had me thinking 'who the HELL is this guy and is he crazy???!-until l I realized the day!
    Happy April Fools!

OMG!!!! lol..the sad part is you know somewhere someone has tried that...