Not a dating site?....... Well I think not......

Options

Replies

• SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Love ya, Sossi! Straight up, as always! Muah!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    OKAY THIS FOOLISHNESS HAS GONE ON FOR QUITE TOO LONG!!!!!

I was merely trying to imply that all of you are wonderful people that have all been april fooled. Thanks for playing.......goodnight.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

I was merely trying to imply that all of you are wonderful people that have all been april fooled. Thanks for playing.......goodnight.

I totally called this, Cee! Lol!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I'm happily married, but, if I were single I would have no problem finding this site attractive in that way. Where else can you establish a foundation of support with someone who appears to understand your deepest struggle with your darkest enemy and offers up positive energy to help you conquer it all...sounds like a match made in heaven to me! Go ahead on you single folks, if it's here for you, then by all means find it!:heart:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I strongly disagree. I hate the fact that so many people are dead set on trying to PICK people up on this site. Get off the computer and get a life.

Go to the gym, park or wherever you workout and open your mouth and stop tapping keys. Leave the good people of this site alone that want to just find like minded workout friends.

YOU ALL NEED TO EFFING GROW UP!!!!!

Hmm. Well.. wait... didn't keys get tapped to post this? Which would imply you're not at a gym or park and you ARE on a computer.... and no one came to you with this, you came to this thread. So... you were left alone.

I'm confused.

:indifferent: :huh:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options

You definitely got me (and I'm guessing some others as well).

I'm just glad you're not the *kitten* you seemed to be! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I agree, I can't see why anyone would argue that this isn't a dating website. No one said it was but there's plenty of like minded beautiful ladies on here, there's no such thing as a place where you can't meet someone fun or special.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I'm just glad you're not the *kitten* you seemed to be! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Ditto! I owe you a mental apology too! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Ditto! I owe you a mental apology too! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    I want my hug back.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Love ya!
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options

You Got ME HAHHAHA
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It never even occured to me that people were meeting on here. Haaaaaa-aaayyy:drinker: I mean, I've met alot of people on here over the years, but never thought to pick me up a dude!!! (I know, my profile says I'm new, but I'm not, I've been down since the beginning.)

Thats kind of awesome. Let the haters hate. When I'm ready, I'll be posting my personal ad too:laugh: :wink:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It is bound to happen In my opinion the forums are to meet people, get to know them. If someone comes onto you and you are not here for that simply say so. Even better stick to logging and leave boards alone.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I totally called this, Cee! Lol!

Can't fool me!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I totally agree and well said!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    How awesome to know that :)
  • JWALL101
    JWALL101 Posts: 60
    Options
    I agree! I am glad to have the new friends that I have. I was just posting away this morning and having so much fun that I forgot to eat breakfast. I will not go over my calories today:). This is a lot better than just trying to lose weight. Wow! April fools, and I almost made it;(
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    This isn't a dating site?!?!? ;-)

I agree this is not a dating site and there are sites specifically for that. If you're here just for that, probably not the best place to do it. But as with any social site, people will talk, people will become friends, and people will be attracted to each other. It's only natural so why would anyone worry about it?
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    These days... people meet in the most unlikely of (internet) places. I don't see why mfp is any different! :D
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    I totally agree!!! :smile: