so who is single here?

Options

Replies

• Agglaki
    Agglaki Posts: 105
    Options
    5nak3: OMG what a cute puppy!

Hehe not quite a puppy any more, she was 21 months yesterday!

And don't let her looks fool you, she loves people, but not so much dogs!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes but i'm hoping to develop some tricep muscles so that I can hit the ladies with a power stance. In the words of joey galoor, 'that's a double boom bro. Mortar attack'
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I used to have a girlfriend once...but she couldn't spot me, so I thought what's the point!

What are you referring to by that..?? lol XD
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ok people time to spice things up. hahah

maybe this is just me being bored on a friday night but how bout we post what we're looking for in a significant other and if someone is interested they can respond with a private message. how's that?
    (NOTHING VULGAR, KEEP IT CLEAN PLEASE)

I would like to meet a guy that's smart, funny, confident (not cocky), genuine, caring, giving and oh yeah good looks would not hurt , haha. :blushing:

good idea!

I want a guy thats caring, easy to talk to him, tall, sweet, romantic, and not lazy
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Did a zoosk profile today since I was bored. Put this in the what I am looking for.

Would like to find a guy who finds it fun to run a 5k at 9am on a Saturday morning followed up by watching a baseball game in the afternoon.
  • Agglaki
    Agglaki Posts: 105
    Options
    I used to have a girlfriend once...but she couldn't spot me, so I thought what's the point!

LOL!

I'm just saying I like to think of my SO as my best friend, my partner, someone I can trust. And when I'm squatting a 150kg barbell, having a partner, a friend and someone you can trust is vital...

I can't remember where I saw that phrase, but it tickled me and funnily enough remained with me for a long time. Since I spend quite a bit of time in the gym that usually is my go to response when people ask why I don't have a SO.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    5nak3: OMG what a cute puppy!

Hehe not quite a puppy any more, she was 21 months yesterday!

And don't let her looks fool you, she loves people, but not so much dogs!

Haha yeah i totally get that innocent looks things. I had my puppy picture up a while back...everyone said the same thing...but he turned a year the other day so i guess not quite a pup anymore. My puppy likes some dogs but not people.
  • HaleyAlli
    Options

LOL!

I'm just saying I like to think of my SO as my best friend, my partner, someone I can trust. And when I'm squatting a 150kg barbell, having a partner, a friend and someone you can trust is vital...

I can't remember where I saw that phrase, but it tickled me and funnily enough remained with me for a long time. Since I spend quite a bit of time in the gym that usually is my go to response when people ask why I don't have a SO.

Haha that is actually quite clever! And those are good goals to have :) It just puzzled me for a minute, lol...
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    i was in a four year relationship where i built all my plans for my future around him and what he wanted. when he broke up with me it pretty much destroyed me (classically pathetic, i know). i'm finally building my life for what i want, and with my graduation in three weeks i like being able to make plans without giving a **** what anyone else wants. I can't even imagine even casually dating someone right now. i like my independence!
    [/quote]

Sounds familiar, after my divorce I went back to school got my bachelors and currently working on my Masters. Congratulations on graduation!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    umm let me check...yup..single as can be lol
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's me too... yep.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    ....Is it too late to reply to this?? :flowerforyou:

I'm currently at the "I have no idea what the H**L is going on here" stage in my relationship. Technically we're just roomies. :tongue: We've been together for almost 7 years (I was 19!), and he decided to tell me the day after Thanksgiving that he didn't think he was in love with me anymore. Then he changed his mind. Then I found out he had been cheating on me with one of our really close friends since this past July. Then he said he wasn't sure again. Then he changed his mind. Haha!

Right now I'm sitting here reading this and realizing how stupid that is!

So I'm single! And scared sh**less. :embarassed:
  • ruffledviolet
    ruffledviolet Posts: 260
    Options

I'm currently at the "I have no idea what the H**L is going on here" stage in my relationship. Technically we're just roomies. :tongue: We've been together for almost 7 years (I was 19!), and he decided to tell me the day after Thanksgiving that he didn't think he was in love with me anymore. Then he changed his mind. Then I found out he had been cheating on me with one of our really close friends since this past July. Then he said he wasn't sure again. Then he changed his mind. Haha!

omg wtf? are you dating a 13yr old?
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    single here too and pretty happy this way .. its giving me more time to focus on myself and get this goal i set accomplished.
  • bethany7687
    bethany7687 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yup single. But hope to see that change too.
  • bethany7687
    bethany7687 Posts: 44
    Options
    Yup single. But hope to see that change too.
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    SINGLE :(
  • HaleyAlli
    Options
    How come there are sooooooo many single ladies here? There's like 10 women to 1 man lol! It's just weird! XD
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

omg wtf? are you dating a 13yr old?

Ha, I wish I could say that (OK...no, that would not be right. I take that back...you know what I mean! haha)! He'll be 30 in October. I know how stupid it is and I know I definitely deserve better! :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    girl that rather go to the park or fishing or something outdoorsy than go dance...
    that hits the gym and is in shape like me also