LADIES!!! HELP!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Watch a movie to take your mind off the cravings.
  • nikkigiesige
    Options
    I just bought the betty crocker mini delights chocolate moultan cake (150 calories) A little more than your 100 calorie snack but much more chocolate flavor to it!!! mmmmmm good!
  • SaraMoore88
    SaraMoore88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    10 plain m&ms only have 30 or so calories.
  • debbielucas3
    Options
    Get some sugar free dark chocolate! Its delicious and kills the cravings!
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i like the jello mousse snacks...60 calories and various flavors. Honestly, drinking TONS of water and doing some exercise will make you feel better and help curb the cravings. Hang in there!!!

These are really tasty, little snacks...I savour every bite.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I eat the Jello Chocolate Mousse Sugar Free snacks in Dark Choc Decadence! Only 60 cals a piece!! I add strawberries and fat free whip cream and sometimes a tablespoon of Graham Cracker Crumbs. It makes it taste like a Choc Mousse PIE!! YUMMO!!!

I love this idea! I am going to make this this week! :smooched:
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    All great ideas.
  • sallyleena
    sallyleena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake mix with 1 can of diet coke, its about 35 calories a peice

I feel lost... are you just eating the dry cake mix? lol or are you skipping out the rest of the ingrediants and baking a choc cake solely with a can of diet coke?

I make this a lot. It is yummy. Has a different texture, but great taste. You mix the can of diet coke with the box mix and bake. The only thing, check the calories. 1/12 of the box is 150 calories, so 35 would be more like a bite.

Does it have to be diet coke? Would seltzer water work?

I always replace 2/3 of the oil in brownies with mashed barely ripe banana and use twice the egg white instead of whole eggs. I use Betty Crocker because it was the lowest fat/cal mix I could find.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like to have "banana ice cream". 1/2 frozen banana pureed in the blender :) add some flavorings and you're good to go!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Have a couple of squares of dark chocolate! I think it cures chocolate cravings better than regular chocolate.
    [/quote
    Yes, I keep dark choc on hand at all times. About 70 cals for 17 chunky bits
  • tooffairy
    tooffairy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Eat a handful of chocoolate chips or about 5 hersheys kisses. Thats all i need and it works for me!
  • DAASE
    DAASE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a small piece of high grade 80% cocoa chocolate. It's strong tasting so you won't over indulge, plus it has health benefits!! Don't deny your craving or else you might obsess and go overboard. Remember, nothing is "off limits" it's about setting limits! Good luck :-)
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    No-bake fudgy snow balls

No oil, no butter, no baking required. There's much to love about these no-bake cookies, they are healthy, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, vegan, and they taste great too.

I'm a lazy baker, I love cookies that require minimal effort. All that's required to make these is a food processor (I used my mini).

I originally saw these on Snack Girl and decided to give these a try. The verdict is a moist, chewy dough-like cookie. I almost want to call them chocolate cookie dough balls. Perfect for many dietary restrictions.

No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls
    Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
    Servings: 21 • Serving Size: 1 cookie • Old Points: 1 pt • Points+: 2 pts
    Calories: 69.5 • Fat: 3.8 g • Carb: 9.2 g • Fiber: 2.2 g • Protein: 2.1 g

15 pitted dates
    2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 cup whole roasted unsalted almonds
    1 tbsp honey
    2 tbsp water (or more if needed)
    3 tbsp confectioner's sugar

Add almonds to your food processor and pulse until ground. Add dates, cocoa powder, honey, and water. Mix until it forms a sticky mass. If it seems too dry, add a little water, 1 tsp at a time. Wash hands and using damp hands (keep sink running) measure 1 tbsp and roll into a ball with the dough. Set balls on parchment paper.

Put confectioner's sugar in a bowl. Roll balls in your hand and then roll in sugar.
    Can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.

Nom Nom Nom. ..will have to try. ..thanks for posting.:flowerforyou:
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I eat a Nature Valley Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Protein bar.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I eat quest bar -and that helps when I crave choc. during pms-are a choc. protein drink
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I always have Green & Black's Organic Dark 85% Chocolate. A couple of slabs does the trick for me.