300+ lbs with over 150 to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    Right there with you ....I have over 100 lbs. to lose and it does seem the older I get the harder it is to lose the weight . I'm sure with your determination you will do fine. Good luck!
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    I too am in the same boat as most who have posted here! I had gastric bypass 7 years ago when I hit 419 pounds. I did lose just about 200 of those pounds but never hit my goal and began to gain some of the weight back. I gained back 40 pounds and now have over 100 to lose. I have a 9 year old daughter who is my inspiration and actually also my work out partner. She made me the most wonderful certificate in her own words as to how proud she is of me for hitting 20 pounds lost. It is the little inspirations like that, that will keep you going. Have your girls exercise with you, they may only be 3 but they can be a big help just explain it to them! With the help of family and all of us here you can do it!!

Anyone that wants to add me we can follow each others progresses!!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    I too am in the same boat as most who have posted here! I had gastric bypass 7 years ago when I hit 419 pounds. I did lose just about 200 of those pounds but never hit my goal and began to gain some of the weight back. I gained back 40 pounds and now have over 100 to lose. I have a 9 year old daughter who is my inspiration and actually also my work out partner. She made me the most wonderful certificate in her own words as to how proud she is of me for hitting 20 pounds lost. It is the little inspirations like that, that will keep you going. Have your girls exercise with you, they may only be 3 but they can be a big help just explain it to them! With the help of family and all of us here you can do it!!

Anyone that wants to add me we can follow each others progresses!!

Love the certificate idea!