Biggest Loser Challenge! MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING!

Options
READ ALL OF THIS! DO NOT SKIP ANYTHING!

I really need something to motivate me....& nothing motivates me more than a little (FRIENDLY) competition! ;)
I know were all here to support eachother, AND WE ARE, DONT FORGET THAT, BUT.....we all need a little competition to boost up our motivation, am i right!? I think I am! ;)

But anyways! This would be a 12 week challenge...one person will be "eliminated" each week .... sorry :P

This will be measured by body weight percentage lost, not by # of pounds lost! Anyone is welcome to join, but once I have 12 people filled out, sorry, no more can join!

Once I have 12 people on the list (INCLUDING ME) .... i will randomly draw names, & we will be put into teams of two. Your job as a team is to SUPPORT AND MOTIVATE EACHOTHER LIKE NO OTHER.

at the end of the week, the team with the lowest percentage lost will be "below the yellow line" .... and instead of voting eachother off, the person on the team with the lowest percentage lost will be the one eliminated!

If this does NOT sound interesting to you, please don't comment rude opinions on how you think this is "stupid" or something....& if this DOES sound interesting, FEEL FREE TO JOIN! but once again, once i have 12 people on the list, I will accept no more! you may only join if you are commited to keeping up and weighing in! weigh ins will be on sundays!
If someone fails to weigh in on that Sunday, they will have their final chance to weigh in on monday morning. but i will be calculating percentages and announcing elimination on monday nights or tuesday mornings. so monday mornings are the FINAL STRAW! .... so if you fail to weigh in on time, you will be eliminated....if more than one person fails to weigh in on time, than they will all be eliminated and everyone will have "immunity" the next week!

Another thing, I want this all to be fair & honest! AND FUN! AND USEFUL! .... instead of posting your weight on here, please ***MESSAGE IT TO ME, DO NOT COMMENT IT ON HERE**** ......i promise to be honest & fair, were all in this together!

I will be announcing who makes the cut for 12 people on here once the first people sign up! its first come, first serve!

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, DO NOT COMMENT ON HERE. MESSAGE ME! MAKE SURE WERE FRIENDS, BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU CAN MESSAGE UNLESS WERE FRIENDS!!!! IF YOU COMMENT ON HERE, I WILL BE DELETING THE COMMENT AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS CHALLENGE. COMMENTING ON HERE JUST GETS TOO CONFUSING.

This is what you will message me to sign up:
Your name:
Current Weight:

That is all! Please check back every once and awhile to see if you made it! I will post right away! thank you :)

ONCE I HAVE EVERYONE FILLED OUT, I WILL PUT *CLOSED* ..... SO IF IT DOES NOT CURRENTLY SAY CLOSED ON THIS TOPIC, MESSAGE ME TO JOIN! LETS DO THIS :):)

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let me know about weigh in days and all the details. I saw someone else doing this, but I was just a little late getting in. You are right, the competition does add a little extra motivation. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry! Got excited and didn't finish reading. PM sent. :happy:
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am just posting so I can save it under my topics... I sent you a message already
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ^ me too!!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    **B,umping also**
  • lchalmers
    lchalmers Posts: 52
    Options
    still need two more people.....DON'T BE SHY! :) message me if your interested please please PLEASE! :)
  • gettingitdone
    gettingitdone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im interested! Shall we just wait until Monday to give our start weight?
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    count me in please!!!
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bumpin for future reference!
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    just posting to get it in my topics
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    bump!
  • cama2681
    cama2681 Posts: 10
    Options
    Bumping for future!
  • lchalmers
    lchalmers Posts: 52
    Options
    Great! We are now filled :) But.....we have a bit of a surprise...
    This is now a 14 WEEK CHALLENGE... i had exactly 13 other people message me, and i just couldnt say no to helping out! so we will now have SEVEN TEAMS OF 2 PEOPLE...
    Congrats to the following people who are in this challenge!

1. lchalmers CW: 229
    2. Hannahrenee86 CW: 176
    3. frostiegurl CW: 197
    4. chrystal559 CW: 302.6
    5. cama2681 CW: 197
    6. Dtough CW: 191
    7. JulieSmiles1 CW: 199.7
    8. Gary1977 CW: 603.5
    9. Alita2011 CW:
    10. crackerjack345 CW: 299.8
    11. loro1971 CW: 193
    12. KaylaPeterson24 CW:
    13. LadyTep CW:
    14. kmcoulon CW:

And the teams are....

Team #1 : chrystal559 with cama2681

Team #2 : crackerjack345 with LadyTep

Team #3 : Dtough with Alita2011

Team #4 : JulieSmiles1 with Gary1977

Team #5 : lchalmers with Hannahrenee86

Team #6 : kmcoulon with loro1971

Team # 7: KaylaPeterson24 with frostiegurl

MAKE SURE TO ADD EACHOTHER! YOU TWO ARE NOW CHALLENGE TEAM MEMBERS!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.... PLEASE MAKE SURE I HAVE ALL YOUR WEIGHTS!! AND DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN ANYTIME ON SUNDAY, OR ON MONDAY MORNING! again....do NOT weigh in on here....PERSONALLY MESSAGE ME WITH WEIGH INS.....there are concerns with people not being honest and basing what they tell me their weight is on making sure they beat whoever weighed in before them....this way, with personal messages, that wont happen...& what would lying do for you? it wouldnt do you any good....you have to be honest with yourself. I will post stats on Monday nights/Tuesday Mornings.

THE WEIGHT YOU GAVE ME TODAY IS CONSIDERED YOUR FIRST WEIGH IN....YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!!! ..... OUR FIRST OFFICIAL WEIGH IN WILL BE SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH!
    please message me with any questions, comments, or concerns! thank you :)
  • kmcoulon
    kmcoulon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is a part of this, feel free to friend me! We can do this!!!! <3
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Good luck everyone.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.... AND WE ARE ALL WINNERS NO MATTER WHAT!ITS GREAT TO TAKE PART IN THIS AND MEET POSITIVE STRONG WOMEN! HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK ALL!
  • Gary1977
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! Challenges such as this helps to keep me motivated as I'm a competitive person. Although we each would like to win:wink: , let's remember that we're all here to become a healthier,happier person. Anyone who wishes to chat with me may send a message or friend request anytime.
  • Gary1977
    Options
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.... AND WE ARE ALL WINNERS NO MATTER WHAT!ITS GREAT TO TAKE PART IN THIS AND MEET POSITIVE STRONG WOMEN! HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK ALL!

And men,lol:laugh:
  • JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! This is awesome!
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i love competition! sign me up, & hopefully i get to stick around for longer than a week...lol