So anyone noticing a change in their dating life?

Options
proverbs31chick
proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
I know people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, let's admit it that men are more visual and of course the more weight that comes off the more eyes notice you, doesn't mean its right but sometimes its the case. So just wanted to know if your noticing that your getting noticed? :love:

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I know people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, let's admit it that men are more visual and of course the more weight that comes off the more eyes notice you, doesn't mean its right but sometimes its the case. So just wanted to know if your noticing that your getting noticed? :love:

I guess I would say YES
    BUT I think a lot of it has to do with your attitude, and how open/warm you are to meeting new people etc
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am a happily married woman... but i do seem to get more "appreciative" looks from other men... and my hubby as well!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Not really my dating life but I am getting hit on a lot more. To bad it is usually guys I have no attraction too what so ever. For the first time ever I was out with one of my friends where she was usually hit on and I got the left over well this time I got hit on and another of our friends got hit on and she didn't even get the spare. I know this sounds catty but well it made me feel good because it would have been that the other friend and her would have gotten hit on and I would have been saving the spot at the bar.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I've definitely noticed that I'm getting noticed. I find it rather amusing.
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Nope still single :laugh:
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    A lot actually! Its a sad fact but its true

a lot of guys on campus didnt notice me before but now I get quite a bit of looks especially at the gym xD
    even had a guy that i adored at one point try to get with me!! Turned his *kitten* down ;D
    went from being single all the time to now dating a semi professional hockey player :]
    Its not just looks tho! Losing weight opened up my personality and confidence :D
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I haven't got a clue... Im clueless I guess. So no, I am still single and looking for the right lady! That is, if she exists.
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    I have noticed that I get more attention now however being a married woman the only one that I really took notice of was when someone asked me out using the line "before you lose anymore weight and I no longer find you physically attractive do you fancy going out for a drink sometime?" needless to say I knocked him back but it made me realise that even at a weight where i didn't like the way I looked someone besides my husband found me attractive.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I definitely get noticed a lot more. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not so much, lol!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I never was one to 'get noticed" I do now but by people I wouldnt even consider part of the human race, and when I do break down and give one of them a chance I end up getting played...I wish this cycle would break:grumble:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Still single....I seem to attract the wrong types for me at times. I've found a great guy that I like...but if it will go beyond that...I have no clue, lol. *fingers crossed* that it does work out. Only time will tell.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I haven't got a clue... Im clueless I guess. So no, I am still single and looking for the right lady! That is, if she exists.

I say that about men...I mean finding the right one. I used to have fun with the wrong ones but not so much
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I am a happily married woman but just this weekend, when my husband and I went out to run errands, SO MANY MEN were so ready to help me...as if my husband wasn't even there LOL :laugh: My husband was just quiet and at the end, he smiled and said, "Dang..it's like i wasn't even there!"

Then we came home and had some lovin. :laugh: It was nice to get noticed. It hasn't happened in a long time.
  • furfighter
    Options
    Still single...:cry:

Worthy is the Carrot!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

I say that about men...I mean finding the right one. I used to have fun with the wrong ones but not so much

Im not about having fun with the wrong ones. Makes for a bad conscience on my part. I don't like doing that. I guess Im old fashioned. But I have noticed more looks from the opposite sex.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I bet a lot of you were getting noticed before but you weren`t letting yourself believe it or didn`t recognize it.
    As for myself,I am either not or am obtuse about it as I just described.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ...men seem to approach me and stare a lot more. I'm not single so it really doesn't matter. what I did notice is women giving me dirty looks a lot more. *dislike* don't be mad at me because of how you feel about you, ya know. I want a wear a shirt that says "I used to be fat so step off b@#ch"
  • proverbs31chick
    Options
    Not really my dating life but I am getting hit on a lot more. To bad it is usually guys I have no attraction too what so ever. For the first time ever I was out with one of my friends where she was usually hit on and I got the left over well this time I got hit on and another of our friends got hit on and she didn't even get the spare. I know this sounds catty but well it made me feel good because it would have been that the other friend and her would have gotten hit on and I would have been saving the spot at the bar.

Cute, I could see how that makes you feel good. :happy:
  • proverbs31chick
    Options
    ...men seem to approach me and stare a lot more. I'm not single so it really doesn't matter. what I did notice is women giving me dirty looks a lot more. *dislike* don't be mad at me because of how you feel about you, ya know. I want a wear a shirt that says "I used to be fat so step off b@#ch"

It's called haters aka jealousy!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Yea I was asked for my number the other day :) that was an ego boost! But I'm married so as long as my husband notices thats all that matters