4 out of 5 weekly challenge WEEK 5 April 4th....

2»

Replies

• Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member

I have to say I'm so envious. I love to ride horses but only get to about once a year. I really need a friend who owns horses!!!!!

Everyone does.... ;)
  • Kimbie500
    Thursday - taking a grace day. Had out of town training and didn't fit in a workout. Then didn't feel like cooking, so supper turned the day into a caloric bump day for me. I try to do one a week just so my body doesn't think we're starving and it had been almost 2 weeks.

My hobbies: reading - I've always loved to lose myself in stories - and horseback riding. I've just loved horses as long as I can remember and started riding in my 20s and bought a horse - Toby - nearly ten years ago. I love how gentle he is and how great it feels when we accomplish something new. We do the hunter/jumper thing, which means we jump over obstacles. Just grooming him relaxes me when I'm stressed.
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Thurs 5/5

logged all
    drank 18 cups
    under calories
    Huge amounts of exercise raking, hiking and walking (shopping again)
    watched Idol with the big kids, went for a hike at dusk

My hobbies are singing-found out I was good at it in 5th grade and have sung ever since-for fun, graduation, weddings. Biking-makes me feel both strong and youthful (biked a lot as a kid) and camping. We got a beautiful pull behind camper 2 years ago and it's so fun to share quality time with the kids, family and friends in the great outdoors.

Love reading all your responces, thanks so much for sharing I feel like I know you guys a little now...what a great idea :happy:
  • pat21532
    pat21532 Posts: 34 Member
    thursday 5/5
  • Shua456
    Shua456 Posts: 211
    Question of the day:

What fun things are you doing this weekend?
  • Shua456
    camping. We got a beautiful pull behind camper 2 years ago and it's so fun to share quality time with the kids, family and friends in the great outdoors.

We just started doing a lot of camping last year and we fell in love with it. I couldn't get dh on board with it for the longest time but all of our friends camp so he was sort of forced into trying it. It's just so relaxing to camp and have NOTHING that you HAVE to do but spend time with friends and family. I love sitting around the camp fire making smores and just hanging out with everyone.

We were just camping last weekend and had a wonderful time.....even got to hike through a ghost town - that was really cool.
  • Shua456
    Friday - using my grace day. This has been an awful day, it started out with one of the guys from work bringing in cupcakes that his girlfriend (aka the pastry chef) made. I split one with a co-worker, then told him they were fabulous and that he was never allowed to bring them again!

Then dh took me out to lunch. I think I'm out of calories for the entire weekend now!

Answer to question of the day: Not a whole lot going on this weekend. Ds has a soccer game tomorrow morning. Then in the afternoon his best friend is moving out of state. That's going to be rough on all of us - we love that kid! I think other than that we'll just do yard work, maybe we'll begin building our patio this weekend.
  • pat21532
    pat21532 Posts: 34 Member
    taking my grace day
  • Kimbie500
    Friday 5/5

Question of the day: Also don't really have plans this weekend. Probably ride the horse, work on school work, and do the laundry and grocery shopping. Welcome to my exciting life... :wink:
  • Shua456
    Logging in late for Saturday but I'm out.....darn weekends - they get me every time!
  • Kimbie500
    Saturday 4/5

Yesterday was challenging...
  • Kimbie500
    Sunday: 5/5

Wheeee!!
  • pjfmaui73
    Question of the day:

What fun things are you doing this weekend?

Sorry guys, I had a really busy weekend. Left for OOT with my 10yr old daughter for dance competition. I had to back log so that doesn't count. exercised alot, drank all water (took extra with). was under my calories-yes. Did something nice for myself-yes, Friday night at dinner with my daughter and another dancer and her mother I got my favorite alcoholic drink and Sat at the Mall of America I bought my favorite coffee drink and today went for a bike ride with my sweetheart.

Friday 4/5
    Sat 4/5
    Sun 5/5 Made it through another week again...so proud of myself :love:
  • pjfmaui73
    camping. We got a beautiful pull behind camper 2 years ago and it's so fun to share quality time with the kids, family and friends in the great outdoors.

We just started doing a lot of camping last year and we fell in love with it. I couldn't get dh on board with it for the longest time but all of our friends camp so he was sort of forced into trying it. It's just so relaxing to camp and have NOTHING that you HAVE to do but spend time with friends and family. I love sitting around the camp fire making smores and just hanging out with everyone.

I know there's just relaxing and sitting by a camp fire at the end of the day with a drink in your hand and friends/family all around...is just bliss :heart:
    We were just camping last weekend and had a wonderful time.....even got to hike through a ghost town - that was really cool.
This discussion has been closed.