"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 8

Options
124»

Replies

• Alegria79
    Alegria79 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I haven't been very active on this thread for the past week and a half, but I've been reading about you guys and I'm so excited that some people are all ready finished their 100 miles! Congratulations!! I've used this as inspiration to get to the gym 5 times last week and really watch what I ate, and I broke through a two and a half week plateau and lost two pounds this week!

Since I can't do the abs challenge (I have a groin hernia that makes any ab work other than planks very painful) I challenged myself to try a new thing instead and did hot yoga on Friday. It was "interesting". I enjoyed it during the exercise, but felt really crummy right after, despite drinking almost a litre of water during, and another litre immediately after. I'm not sure I'll do it again, but I do want to get back into "regular" yoga, so maybe that will be this week. Have other people had hot yoga experiences?

My feel good things were going for walks this weekend with my husband (snow finally melting!!), enjoying the way my jeans fit (loose and comfortable baby!), and loving that the school semester ended on Friday...on to exams for my students and marking for me! But at least my hours will be flexible!

I also went and looked at bikes this weekend and I may buy one this summer. I've never felt very comfortable on a bike, and haven't really "biked" as an adult. Do you ladies like biking for exercise?
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Preview of what ive been doing ALL night..

brysoncolor.jpg

bwcolorribbon.jpg

If you want to see all of my photos.. Go to facebook.com and search for April Merrick Photography. The photos are under the Ashley & Justin Maternity Pictures. It was a fun day.. ;)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    You're niece's belly is ADORABLE! Great pics, April!!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Is week 9 up yet?
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    My week was extremely busy with work. Not much time for exercise or eating right. I did show a gain this week...not really fretting about it. I so enjoy reading everyone's successes. I did have a wonderful weekend with family...even got in a bike ride with my hubby. Hopefully the wind will die down so I can go today.
    Waiting for week 9....looking forward to what April has in store for us!

Happy Monday!

Linda