Self Tanning

Options
2»

Replies

• chic_mama_25
    Options
    I have tried many self tanners. My problem with them is the smell. I can't stand the smell of them even after hours of applying them. I haven't had any luck with any self tanners. I have done tanning beds for years, but have stopped so I am pasty white and hate it!!! haha I wish I knew of a self tanner that worked well for me also!

I heard that Garnier Summerbody is supposed to have a nice smell to it. It's one of those gradual tanners.

that's what I use, it is great, intense enough effect with no streaks, BUT it does smell a little a few hours later, but you can just shower.
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had a spray tan done for my wedding! I LOVED it! The only downfall was that it comes off as soon as you soak in a tub or pool. I also had to use lotion daily and avoid using my loofa in the shower. Not sure if there are spray tans out there that won't do that but the place I went to cautioned me before applying my tan.

I would go back and get a spray tan again if I had an event I was attending or a wedding ect. I have a pic of myself in my wedding dress on my page. I'm very fair skinned redhead and also will avoid tanning outside. I'm also acne proned and the spray tan did not cause me to break out. :)
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    Options
    Ive tried jergens ( dont recommend ) and i recently started using Coopertone sunless tanning... it smells amazing and works wonderful !