my little weigh in secret. dont tell :)

Options
13»

Replies

• ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point in doing this.
    If you weight 170. or 168 after coffee and a good poop.
    Your progess was still the same. Your bodyfat is still the same.

So the ritual seems dumb. Not to mention all the reasons you should avoid coffee if you're serious about health/nutrition.

Party pooper.
    Holy crap that was funny!
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options

So the ritual seems dumb. Not to mention all the reasons you should avoid coffee if you're serious about health/nutrition.

Party pooper.
    Holy crap that was funny!

Who knew we had such potty mouths?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

Yes, the progress IS still the same. My progress and body fat would still be the same if I were holding dumbbells when I stand on the scale, too, but I don't do that. So why count the poop if it's on it's way to the exit?

I'm not a coffee drinker, but it's not exactly an unhealthy choice either. It's not like anyone's saying to down a box of ex-lax before weighing in. Or, "Hey, wanna lose weight? Develop a crippling crack addiction!"
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

Yes, the progress IS still the same. My progress and body fat would still be the same if I were holding dumbbells when I stand on the scale, too, but I don't do that. So why count the poop if it's on it's way to the exit?

I'm not a coffee drinker, but it's not exactly an unhealthy choice either. It's not like anyone's saying to down a box of ex-lax before weighing in. Or, "Hey, wanna lose weight? Develop a crippling crack addiction!"

Anyone else cream their coffee with Dulcolax? J/k. :laugh:
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    If it means the difference between feeling extra good about yourself and not, then go ahead and poo before weighing yourself! I don't see why people are knocking it, it's not that big of a deal peeps! lol ;-)
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are killing me LOL
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I do the same thing..get up and have a cup of Jo then off the the potty I go..then I weigh LOL.