Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    can we cut the bull**** and start flirting already?

flirtysmile1.gif
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Whats with all the single people posting and having fun. Lets us Married and commeitted poeple join in too!!!!!

Not looking to start an adultery thread... So no physcial contact allowed. But if you are one of the "attached" folks but still like to "flirt" and "chat" join the chit chat.

We are getting healthy, losing weight and ready to take on life.

Lets live it... Lets have fun!

Dude, Excellent thread. You really know how to stir things up! LOL. Anyway, I am happily married and both my wife and I flirt at times, but we always make it a point to flirt with each other foremost. Count me in.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I understand the sentiment and humour behind your post, I'm attached and not offended in the least!

Me either. Personally I typically move on to a different thread if I am not interested in the topic.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    flirting is a natural part of life - it actually boost my ego when I see my hubby getting hit on (and flirting right back) and then have him come home and attack me. who cares if he's picturing someone else, cause I do that too sometimes! :devil:

btw - how YOU doin'?

Please dont flirt with us wearing that Little kid profile pic

RAWR *rips off glasses & shakes hair* is this better?

Much better hot stuff! He said no physical touching ! Could you please stop with the *kitten* grabbing! :tongue:
  • SpartanHard
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was a teenager. I doubt I would recognize flirting from others if it hit me in the face while it wore a nametag....

*winks* Hey cutie! <<<----This is me flirting

^^^^ Me Flirting with you! ^^^^
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    Nothing wrong with harmless flirting.. breaks up the monotony of all the logging, counting, obsessing we do. I don't think there's anything wrong with this. The great people and different personalities and the touch of flirting around here is one of the reasons Iove this site! Keeps things interesting and me motivated!

Your pictures keep me motivated. ;)
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow people need to lighten up and just have some fun!! That is all he meant by starting this thread. I am single and flirt with married men but I would never take it any further than that plus it boosts married men's ego, LOL. :laugh: :laugh:

Very true. flirting will happen on the board, in the supermarket wherever. It is probably better to flirt on here because the chance of "physical contact" haha is greatly reduced because 9 times out of 10 nobody will ever see the other in person.

P.S. My wife always said that just because you are married doesn't mean you are blind or dead. Flirting is good motivation to keep your butt moving in the gym!!!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm a flirt....I can't stop myself!
  • NobodyKnows
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was a teenager. I doubt I would recognize flirting from others if it hit me in the face while it wore a nametag....

Want to test that? ;)
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options

*winks* Hey cutie! <<<----This is me flirting

^^^^ Me Flirting with you! ^^^^

Thank you for being as least vague as possible.... :laugh:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    btw - how YOU doin'?
    Much better hot stuff! He said no physical touching ! Could you please stop with the *kitten* grabbing! :tongue:
    I'm not touching you, I'm touching your pants :wink:

OK, obvioulsy Bynsky and Spartanhard have done this before... lol.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Does this post actually exist or is it a figment of my imagination?
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. LOL

While I agree there are fine lines between harmless flirting and other not-so-harmless acts....I don't think anyone on here is trying to bust up all of our relationships. :noway:

You are absolutely right, only trying to help each other "Bust our Guts" lol
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Definition: flirting

Part of Speech Definition

Verb 1. To enjoy. [Eve - graph theoretic]
    2. To caper. [Eve - graph theoretic]
    3. To coquette, philander or jilt.[Eve - graph theoretic]
    4. Present participle conjugation of the verb flirt.[Eve - graph theoretic]

Verb Base
    1. Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "My husband never flirts with other women".[Wordnet].
    2. Behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection".[Wordnet].
    3. To throw with a jerk or quick effort; to fling suddenly; as, they flirt water in each other's faces; he flirted a glove, or a handkerchief.[Websters].
    4. To toss or throw about; to move playfully to and fro; as, to flirt a fan.[Websters].
    5. To jeer at; to treat with contempt; to mock.[Websters].
    6. To run and dart about; to act with giddiness, or from a desire to attract notice; especially, to play the coquette; to play at courtship; to coquet; as, they flirt with the young men.[Websters].
    7. To utter contemptuous language, with an air of disdain; to jeer or gibe.
    8. Base verb from the following inflections: flirting, flirted, flirts, flirter, flirters, flirtingly and flirtedly.[

Noun
    1. Playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.[
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Married people flirting? Ewwwwwwww.

spank2.gif
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options

Want to test that? ;)

I can't tell if you're flirting with me or propositioning to flirt... I'm going to go with my gut and sat that since this is a flirting thread, you are, indeed, flirting...
    Did I get it right? :blushing:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Definition: flirting

Part of Speech Definition

Verb 1. To enjoy. [Eve - graph theoretic]
    2. To caper. [Eve - graph theoretic]
    3. To coquette, philander or jilt.[Eve - graph theoretic]
    4. Present participle conjugation of the verb flirt.[Eve - graph theoretic]

Verb Base
    1. Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "My husband never flirts with other women".[Wordnet].
    2. Behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection".[Wordnet].
    3. To throw with a jerk or quick effort; to fling suddenly; as, they flirt water in each other's faces; he flirted a glove, or a handkerchief.[Websters].
    4. To toss or throw about; to move playfully to and fro; as, to flirt a fan.[Websters].
    5. To jeer at; to treat with contempt; to mock.[Websters].
    6. To run and dart about; to act with giddiness, or from a desire to attract notice; especially, to play the coquette; to play at courtship; to coquet; as, they flirt with the young men.[Websters].
    7. To utter contemptuous language, with an air of disdain; to jeer or gibe.
    8. Base verb from the following inflections: flirting, flirted, flirts, flirter, flirters, flirtingly and flirtedly.[

Noun
    1. Playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.[

Good point well made
  • SpartanHard
    Options
    btw - how YOU doin'?
    I'm not touching you, I'm touching your pants :wink:

Im not wearing pants:blushing:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there,. My husband started "innocently" flirting with his secretary. Turned into 1-2 hour phone conversations through out the day and him leaving me. Now he says sorry, she won't leave her husband for him , so now he is sorry . Guess what sorry just doesn't cut it!
This discussion has been closed.