Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me!

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

omg say colloquial one more time PLEASE

Should I say it slowly... whisper it in your ear... put a slight accent on the q... push up my horn rimmed glasses from the bridge of my nose, while I draw closer to you, smelling your hair and whisper colloquial?

oh now THAT was intense!

My hair really DOES smell fantastic, huh?

I think I just saw the paparazzi outside!

a little intensity is called for in this crazy little thing called MFP...

Don't worry about the PAPs, we will use the back door, then afterwards we can ditch the paparazzi. LOL sorry..
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Foil wrapped cucumbers?? :noway:

I know a trick with that hard shell chocolate and cucumbers.......
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    lap giraffe.....:laugh: best thing I've ever read on here.

I agree...but come on now...I've never met a man that can really compare it to a giraffe!?!?!?

LOL... I wasn't comaring myself to a giraffe... it was an inside joke with tldabney. But I stand behind my username!

HAHA! I admit I had to google it...I love DMB btw but had never heard that song! Python WOW!! lol

DMB is the best... the song is really a short intro, less than a minute, usually intro to Rapunzel... Everything is bigger in Texas even the Pythons.
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    aluminum foil wrapped cucumbers... not that's another story! :laugh:

details via PM please :bigsmile:

no cucumbers from fridge please....
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.

No jealousy needed. There will be plenty of lap giraffes to go aorund on our campin trail. It is all part of our viral marketing and Epic Win strategy, join the campain, there is always room for another lovely lady on my staff.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options

omg say colloquial one more time PLEASE

Should I say it slowly... whisper it in your ear... put a slight accent on the q... push up my horn rimmed glasses from the bridge of my nose, while I draw closer to you, smelling your hair and whisper colloquial?

oh now THAT was intense!

My hair really DOES smell fantastic, huh?

I think I just saw the paparazzi outside!

a little intensity is called for in this crazy little thing called MFP...

Don't worry about the PAPs, we will use the back door, then afterwards we can ditch the paparazzi. LOL sorry..

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously! tears running down my face from that one!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    my poor keyboard just fell victim to a mouthful of diet dr. pepper!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    dude... where did my Steelers fan go? he's gotten all quiet!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

I'm oddly curious why it would be assumed that I know anything about pythons anywhere near someone's pants... :noway:

aluminum foil wrapped cucumbers... not that's another story! :laugh:

Doesn't the foil hurt your teeth?

Sorry for my assumtion, I figured in a world of Google, someone would have jumped on that... figuratively of course.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I agree...but come on now...I've never met a man that can really compare it to a giraffe!?!?!?

LOL... I wasn't comaring myself to a giraffe... it was an inside joke with tldabney. But I stand behind my username!

HAHA! I admit I had to google it...I love DMB btw but had never heard that song! Python WOW!! lol

DMB is the best... the song is really a short intro, less than a minute, usually intro to Rapunzel... Everything is bigger in Texas even the Pythons.

Well I actually will be in Fort Worth in June...really hope I don't run into any "Pythons"!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I think he might have gone to Google "Spinal Tap" - I got him all confused with my aluminum foil cucumbers and going to eleven

hehehe, there's alot of googling going on here today. I feel REALLY compelled to google as well!
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    dude... where did my Steelers fan go? he's gotten all quiet!

Sorry, had to finish up my work day. Heading out the door. Thanks for a fun day. :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Well.. all you ladies have bene a blast, but I need to run off for awhile.

Hope to see you all again later.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we discuss wieght loss, pythons, colloquial Tamil, Cucumbers and of course lap Giraffes.

~Pantala
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I think he might have gone to Google "Spinal Tap" - I got him all confused with my aluminum foil cucumbers and going to eleven

hehehe, there's alot of googling going on here today. I feel REALLY compelled to google as well!

Go for it! I googled today after reading this thread! and no "googled" is not code name for anything else :blushing:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Well I actually will be in Fort Worth in June...really hope I don't run into any "Pythons"!!!

Well I'm in San Antonio... don't know about ft worth...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Go for it! I googled today after reading this thread! and no "googled" is not code name for anything else :blushing:

After reading some of these flirty posts, I googled all over myself... it works...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

After reading some of these flirty posts, I googled all over myself... it works...

I'm googling RIGHT NOW!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I'm googling RIGHT NOW!

Have Fun!! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.