Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i am actually pretty terrible with my flirt philosophy - i have a total double standard. basically, if someone flirts with me while we're out and about, it's okay, because it boosts my self-confidence. i won't flirt back, but i usually can't help but giggle - but my husband knows all this.

he, on the otherhand, is not allowed to appreciate anyone flirting with him unless it is a gay man, because he is already hot and everyone knows it. it's actually pretty funny to go pick him up from work - he teaches high school, so you can see all the little high school girls totally fawning over him...:laugh:
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    just as long as this place doesn't start reeking of desperation like the bar I was at this weekend! ewww :sick: oh, wait, that WAS a singles bar.... :laugh:

that's why it's more fun to flirt when married, you know you don't need to try to impress people in order to get that date, dinner, ride home, STD, etc...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Or in my case, to get that Skype convo..........
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    just as long as this place doesn't start reeking of desperation like the bar I was at this weekend! ewww :sick: oh, wait, that WAS a singles bar.... :laugh:

that's why it's more fun to flirt when married, you know you don't need to try to impress people in order to get that date, dinner, ride home, STD, etc...

wow what an idea. you naughty one
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Okay, CardiacNP.

Looks like you got everyone's attention today!

This thread is hilarious!

Now I found the fun people on MFP!

cool.gif

And yes...that was a flirt. :bigsmile:

What someone would want to flirt with me.....unreal

No..my response to her. handface.gif

<
    Flirting failure. sad030.gif
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    the reason we were at this bar over the weekend was for a bachelorette party - had the bride to be do some fun stuff, and one of them was ask a guy if he had any condoms. the guy she found happened to have a box in his car and told her cause he "wasn't safe" *shudder*

yowza! stand back! that, i don't dig!

how was the wedding?
  • Hopey1994
    Options

You misunderstand....
    That's all I get from hubby right now (besides the occasional flower delivery or pajamagram)...he's in Iraq. :blushing:
  • CardiacNP
    Options

You misunderstand....
    That's all I get from hubby right now (besides the occasional flower delivery or pajamagram)...he's in Iraq. :blushing:
    aaahh

i see
    burst my bubble
  • Hopey1994
    Options

Bahahahaa:laugh:...STD...:laugh: I love how you just slipped that one in there!

the reason we were at this bar over the weekend was for a bachelorette party - had the bride to be do some fun stuff, and one of them was ask a guy if he had any condoms. the guy she found happened to have a box in his car and told her cause he "wasn't safe" *shudder*

Yikes!!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Why so serious....?

So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways.....dirty little freaks!!!
    (I love that song!!)
    This thread reminded me of it. :o)
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have been married for 10+ years and both my husband and I love flirting with people. Its fun. We are very outgoing people. I just laughed reading this thread. Thanks. The rule is you dont say or do anything that you wouldnt normally in front of your spouse. :) We are a little crazy though. :tongue: But man, we love life, and eachother.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Huh, I haven’t flirted in so long; I think I am a bit rusty.

There are so many beautiful women in this discussion; it hardly seems fair and even impossible to single any one of them out to flirt with.

Well, there is the old standby “how you doin” but that seems a lil played.
    I could go with the “What’s’ a trashy lady like you doing in a nice place like this”, but this doesn’t seem to be the right crowd for that tactic.

Is anyone familiar with my screen name “Pantala Naga Pampa”? Google the meaning that is always a good conversation starter.

Sorry ladies, that I am not a better flirt.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

hahahahaha LOVE IT
  • humblemonkey
    Options

There are so many beautiful women in this discussion; it hardly seems fair and even impossible to single any one of them out to flirt with.

I could go with the “What’s’ a trashy lady like you doing in a nice place like this”, but this doesn’t seem to be the right crowd for that tactic.

Is anyone familiar with my screen name “Pantala Naga Pampa”? Google the meaning that is always a good conversation starter.

DMB<3
  • humblemonkey
    Options

DMB<3
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Listen I got to page three of the tread and couldn't take it..... I'M MARRIED NOT DEAD NUMBER ONE!

I couldn't agree more......& if it's harmless it shouldn't be a problem.......as long as it doesn't go farther than that.....
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    bawhaha just seen this thread ....soo do you all come here often ....sorry couldt resist hangs head in shame :)
  • CardiacNP
    Options
    bawhaha just seen this thread ....soo do you all come here often ....sorry couldt resist hangs head in shame :)

it is ok. let that inner vixen out. we wont judge
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

:laugh: When it comes to flirting, there is no shame in my game. :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.