With that being said hello :happy: *bats eyes*:wink:
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    tehe ....:blushing:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I'm married and not at all offended. We can have an online conversation about weight loss (or not )and not be cheating on our spouses. Feel free to add me as a platonic friend!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    Whats with all the single people posting and having fun. Lets us Married and commeitted poeple join in too!!!!!

Not looking to start an adultery thread... So no physcial contact allowed. But if you are one of the "attached" folks but still like to "flirt" and "chat" join the chit chat.

We are getting healthy, losing weight and ready to take on life.

Lets live it... Lets have fun!

So, what are you wearing right now? :glasses:
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and LOVE to flirt! It is all INNOCENT FUN people! :love:
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Well hello Mamijujuphat. Does that by any chance mean "angel" because I swear you are one...
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Really? There is a debate on whether it is ok to flirt when you are not single? On a weight loss site no less?
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and LOVE to flirt! It is all INNOCENT FUN people! :love:

Innocent fun that feels like a guilty pleasure. :bigsmile:
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    tehe me and my hubby did a workshop called flirting for fun was the best day i have ever had couldt stop laughing through the whole thing was too funny ....flirting is harmless as long as everyone knows where they stand i really dont understand why people are making such a fuss....

and on that note whos for a drink????:drinker:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Huh, I haven’t flirted in so long; I think I am a bit rusty.

There are so many beautiful women in this discussion; it hardly seems fair and even impossible to single any one of them out to flirt with.

Well, there is the old standby “how you doin” but that seems a lil played.
    I could go with the “What’s’ a trashy lady like you doing in a nice place like this”, but this doesn’t seem to be the right crowd for that tactic.

Is anyone familiar with my screen name “Pantala Naga Pampa”? Google the meaning that is always a good conversation starter.

Sorry ladies, that I am not a better flirt.

DMB<3

You know it! I do my best flirting when Dave is playing in the background.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    tehe me and my hubby did a workshop called flirting for fun was the best day i have ever had couldt stop laughing through the whole thing was too funny ....flirting is harmless as long as everyone knows where they stand i really dont understand why people are making such a fuss....

i look better when you drink...so drink lots
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    As a proud German/Irish American. I can appreciate a good braut! NUM NUM :)

Irish and German? Does that mean red hair, freckles, and a higher than average kink level? Cause those are 3 of my most favorite things! :love: :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

i look better when you drink...so drink lots

I like this advice! :bigsmile:
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

There are so many beautiful women in this discussion; it hardly seems fair and even impossible to single any one of them out to flirt with.

I could go with the “What’s’ a trashy lady like you doing in a nice place like this”, but this doesn’t seem to be the right crowd for that tactic.

Is anyone familiar with my screen name “Pantala Naga Pampa”? Google the meaning that is always a good conversation starter.

LOL same here. DMB is amazinggg<3 although my husband...NOT A FAN! idk how thats possible. but its NOT COOL! lol my cousin and I am tho!! :o)

DMB<3

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Really? There is a debate on whether it is ok to flirt when you are not single? On a weight loss site no less?

I don't think it is a debate...I look at it as a thread of a bunch of people just trying to relax and have fun. The "debate" seems to be surrounding the word "flirt".

I don't think anyone is looking to spouse snatch here....I could be wrong, but I think some people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I personally am not a big flirt....shy type here....Also, not married, but in a long term relationship. I don't consider ribbing and joking around on here as flirting...guess that is a matter of opinion.

Good thing everyone has the option of clicking on this thread or NOT if they are not interested in this type of banter.

Toodles :bigsmile:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

LOL same here. DMB is amazinggg<3 although my husband...NOT A FAN! idk how thats possible. but its NOT COOL! lol my cousin and I am tho!! :o)

DMB<3

OMG! How can he not be a fan? Its his loss. My wife and I never miss his summer concert tour. I love the easy going spirit dave brings out in people, especially the lovely ladies. lol. Well, I will happily be your MFP DMB flirt.... "I will be your Dixie chicken if you'll be my Tennessee lamb / And we can walk together down in Dixieland... crash into me... I'm still shaking my head on how he is not a fan.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    first... I only read the first page of posts

second... can I just say I'M IN!!!!!!!!!

third... no... no I don't have a third. tehe.

hey baby, what's your sign?!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options

ill be number three...pick me pick me
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

holy falling in love with all you people, batman!
    I am laughing my head off right now!
    I should have read all 8 pages to begin with!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spouse snatching! PLEASE i don't want to train another one! I already raised this one! =P
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

ill be number three...pick me pick me

well, if you were a booger, I'd pick you!

that work?
This discussion has been closed.