Married but Flirting...no physical contact allowed

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

I love it when you talk nerdy to me!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Huh, I haven’t flirted in so long; I think I am a bit rusty.

There are so many beautiful women in this discussion; it hardly seems fair and even impossible to single any one of them out to flirt with.

Well, there is the old standby “how you doin” but that seems a lil played.
    I could go with the “What’s’ a trashy lady like you doing in a nice place like this”, but this doesn’t seem to be the right crowd for that tactic.

Is anyone familiar with my screen name “Pantala Naga Pampa”? Google the meaning that is always a good conversation starter.

Sorry ladies, that I am not a better flirt.

LOL same here. DMB is amazinggg<3 although my husband...NOT A FAN! idk how thats possible. but its NOT COOL! lol my cousin and I am tho!! :o)

DMB<3

You know it! I do my best flirting when Dave is playing in the background.

OMG! How can he not be a fan? Its his loss. My wife and I never miss his summer concert tour. I love the easy going spirit dave brings out in people, especially the lovely ladies. lol. Well, I will happily be your MFP DMB flirt.... "I will be your Dixie chicken if you'll be my Tennessee lamb / And we can walk together down in Dixieland... crash into me... I'm still shaking my head on how he is not a fan.

agreed. nothing better then sitting by the water on a nice summer evening with a glass of red wine and some DMB and just chilling out...
    add me, "python in my pants" LOL

I couldnt agree with you more. Dave is perfct for a night like that. Oh and thanks for being the first to call out the name!! LOL
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I really thought that someone would comment on the menaing of my profile name, it is perfect for this thread... tldabney, bynski, lainakerr.. anyone.. please don't make me say it, my colloquial Tamil is rusty.

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

That's all part of my charm.. its the quiet cool. Works everytime. wink wink. I can't wait to hit the campain trail. Viva la lap giraffe.

omg say colloquial one more time PLEASE
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    lap giraffe.....:laugh: best thing I've ever read on here.

I agree...but come on now...I've never met a man that can really compare it to a giraffe!?!?!?

LOL... I wasn't comaring myself to a giraffe... it was an inside joke with tldabney. But I stand behind my username!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

Should I say it slowly... whisper it in your ear... put a slight accent on the q... push up my horn rimmed glasses from the bridge of my nose, while I draw closer to you, smelling your hair and whisper colloquial?
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I agree...but come on now...I've never met a man that can really compare it to a giraffe!?!?!?

LOL... I wasn't comaring myself to a giraffe... it was an inside joke with tldabney. But I stand behind my username!

you know u carry on like this im gonna have no lap top left i keep splurting drinks out onto the keyboard .......
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha
  • humblemonkey
    Options

Should I say it slowly... whisper it in your ear... put a slight accent on the q... push up my horn rimmed glasses from the bridge of my nose, while I draw closer to you, smelling your hair and whisper colloquial?

LMAO!!!!:laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

oh now THAT was intense!

My hair really DOES smell fantastic, huh?

I think I just saw the paparazzi outside!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

lol id move to SF to vote for this campaign. then again, only if i could pet this lap giraffe. LOL are we talking about the same giraffe who has his own little treadmill? hahaha

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

You should be my vice-whatever it is I'm running for again!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

HAHA! I admit I had to google it...I love DMB btw but had never heard that song! Python WOW!! lol
  • humblemonkey
    Options

That's the same giraffe, he is our capmain mascot for tldabney's Mayoral bid in San Fran.

yea i caught on to the mascot part on the other thread haha...i am jealous of your giraffe-raising.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

you know u carry on like this im gonna have no lap top left i keep splurting drinks out onto the keyboard .......

Sorry.. I promise to dial it back a little, but only a little. I like the visual of you splurting out your drinlk, definite Tosh.O moment.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Is it too late to flirt or be flirted with??? :blushing:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    aluminum foil wrapped cucumbers... not that's another story! :laugh:

details via PM please :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.