30DS results.... sorta

Options
2»

Replies

• isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. You are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing pictures, it really helps others, like me, to focus on the changes we could make if we did the hard work. You arms especially show a difference.

Keep up the good work! You are doing an awesome job.
  • Ida13
    Ida13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That is such a great analogy ('bout the paper towels).... I was just giggling in the loo, cause I kept unrolling, unrolling, unrolling..........

There is def a diff! What might also play a role in you not seeing a change yourself, is kind of an optical illusion, in the after pics you are closer to the camera, so your eye perceives the 2 pics as the same size, even though you are obviously smaller.....
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I see a difference good work girl!! :flowerforyou:

I also noticed in your after photos the person taking the picture is a lot closer to you then in the before shots, angles and distance in photos makes a difference. I try to have my sister stand in the same spot when she takes mine for me.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is DEFINITELY shrinking..it's really obvious. Keep up the great work :)
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    There is DEFINITELY a difference! I see it especially in the side view. As my mom would say it, you're "tightening up"

It's subtle but you've actually lost a lot. and your measurements are backing it up! I'm willing to bet you'll see even more results as you continue. Compare your next 30 days to your before pic and I am sure you'll be much happier :D

But dude if I had lost 10 lbs and 12 inches, I'd be ecstatic, not to mention fitting into much smaller jeans!

Keep it up! You're doing great so far :D
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That is such a great analogy ('bout the paper towels).... I was just giggling in the loo, cause I kept unrolling, unrolling, unrolling..........

There is def a diff! What might also play a role in you not seeing a change yourself, is kind of an optical illusion, in the after pics you are closer to the camera, so your eye perceives the 2 pics as the same size, even though you are obviously smaller.....

Thank you! :happy:
  • candacedianne
    candacedianne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can definitly tell in your belly...good job girl! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!