what exercise have u done today?

Replies

• lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    I had a good workout with TaeBo Ultimate (just the 60 min. not the 90 min.). Billy Blanks kicks my rear!
  • Just got done updating my iPod for the gym in half an hour....will update this by then! :glasses: :happy:
  • 2 miles with a 20lb Gold's Gym vest completed! I've also pumped out some pushups and now it's time for some dinner!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    2 miles with a 20lb Gold's Gym vest completed! I've also pumped out some pushups and now it's time for some dinner!

awesome job!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Spent 3 1/2 hours of cleaning school buses for the upcoming year. That's the only exercise today.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    [/quote]

I may need to invest in this, I am bouncing around ideas for new things to add to my workouts....I was looking at Tony Hortons P90x, but I don't wan to die right off either....haha,
    [/quote]

I did the original P90 for a year. I lost 13 inches and about 9lbs. My husband's co-worker and his wife do P90X (they're even in the most recent infomercial) and swear by it. I'm thinking about giving it a go. Currently I'm doing Turbo Jam and jogging. The X is really tough and you have to be ready to have your *ss handed to you, but it's soooo worth it from what they say!

And to answer the question, I just got done running 3 miles. It was a great night to run!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    [/quote]

I use a lot of their other stuff and gravitate towards their products. I have been struggling to figure out the next step though in my workouts. I don't have tons of time but I bore easily and like fun workouts. I am not sure I am ready for X but I didn't like the repetition of P90 either....

Hmmmmm.....
    [/quote]

Yah, I got really bored with Tony in P90. I guess I shouldn't say with him, because he cracks funny jokes and makes you laugh during the workout. But the music is boring and the other people in the videos are dull. You'd like Turbo Jam, if you haven't already tried it. Chalene is fun, and I actually smile throughout the whole workout-great music, too!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    I did my 30 minutes at Curves this morning...then paced the hallways outside Division F waiting for the judge to call my name. I did that for 2 hours...do I get calories burned/ more food for that?? LOL ..and how many calories are burned from stressing out??

FYI..NOTHING happened it court. It was continued till 8/25
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Logged 2.4 miles of brisk walking this AM. I can't seem to get myself to start the strength training although I know it would really help! I think that stressing burns double the amount of calories!! :ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I love the beach bodies products so much I bought the same program twice! I should send you one of the sets.....

It is the beach body slim in 6.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    I love the beach bodies products so much I bought the same program twice! I should send you one of the sets.....

It is the beach body slim in 6.

I don't know what it is about SIS, but I can't STAND listening to Debbie's breathing during the video. It literally drives me up a wall. I'm glad you like it...I have a friend who does it and has had good results.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3

I'll run later tonight if it doesn't rain
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    Walked about 3.5 miles pushing double stroller. It's a steambath here in Iowa! I ordered the "Shred" from Jillian Michaels on Monday. Hopefully that will be added to my routine this week. I'm trying to add something new every few weeks. Right now I'm walking daily for an hour. Then I do Ellen Barret's Yogini tape (OUCH!) twice a week and one Tae Bo Ultimate. The other days, I'd like to incorporate Jillian.
    58910.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    We did a warm up of calistentics (jumping jacks, pushups, the usual lol)
    5.2 mile run on the beach:wink:
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    I did a 4 K run this morning

I also use BB products. Finished P90x and X+. Have done Turbo J am and tried Hip Hop Abs. Just got one on one with Tony Horton. Love the programs,, all can be modified to your level of fitness.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I struggle with SI6 too, I have done it before....again....I get bored doing the same thing over and over. I am currently doing a combo of Turbo Sculpt, Slim Express cardio sculpt, elliptical and ball work....depending on the day.

Sadly, today no workout and I am missing those calories.
  • nelagins
    nelagins Posts: 9
    Did two Turbo Jam workouts today. Fatblaster this morning (30 min) then Cardio Party Mix 3 after work (50 min). My husband makes fun of me because I totally dance during it!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    I did 60 minutes of a high intensity step class... just got my heart rate monitor in the mail!!!

I burned 656 calories!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!! :drinker:

I can't wait to eat those calories... wonder what it will be!?!?!
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    i spent 1 hr in the pool today and did 50 lengths
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    I walked 6 miles this morning with 1.5 miles being uphill. These TN hills can kick butt...and tone'em, too! hehe:laugh: