Just out of curiousity

Options
I am finding some people weigh the same as others but wear larger sizes or small sizes then someone with the same weight.
Thought it might be neat to have everyone put in their weight and height and what size they wear.

I weigh 178 lbs and am 5'7" and wear a size 10-12 or Large .... shoe size 7

how about everyone else? I guess bone structure plays a part too?

Replies

• MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    4'11....160lbs....size 8-10 (clothes)...size 6 shoe.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Ooh!

Im 5 ft 3 and 124 pounds

I wear a size 5 jeans and a size 7 shoe
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    5'2.5". 138 lbs. Size 8 jeans. Medium tops. Size huge shoes. (9.5! I look like a capital L. My feet are practically as long as my legs.)
  • evanness
    evanness Posts: 25
    Options
    I weigh around 135 to 140 (it fluctuates a lot), am 5' 6" and wear a size 8
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    5 feet 5, 184 pounds, size 12 jeans but still a large to XL on top because I am very broad shoulders and will always have that. Size 10 shoe.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Bone structure def. plays a role. Did you ever look @ catologs or advertisments that showed plus sized women type clothing. And they'd be modeling it, they are wide but have flat stomachs. It's weird that some ppl just are big boned and others are really small boned. I think that is mostly genetics.

145 size 8 and can wear some size 6

Opps and i am 5'7"
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    I weigh 118 lbs and am 5'2" and wear a size 4, shoe size 6.5
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I weigh 175, 5'8, pant size 10, shoe size 10

Before I started losing weight I was 218 and pant size 16.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Pre-MFP:

5'7"
    175 pounds
    Size 12 pants, Large or XL tops (I have broad shoulders)
    Shoe size: 9 (US)
  • lilbee2011
    Options
    I'll play!! I weigh 128.6 lbs, am 5'0" tall, and wear a 2-8 (depending) or small (or XS in some cases), and shoe size 7-8.5... I've found that sizes will vary GREATLY depending on the store, which is tough because I go into one store, and I'm a size 2... I go to the store next door, and I wear a size 8.... so I have to rely on what the scale says and what my BMI is to know how much progress I've been making....
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10", weigh 176 and I am currently wearing a size 14......they are loose, but not ready for 12s yet. Shoe size - 10!
  • ashleighlvschris
    Options
    I'm 5'5" 154lbs. & wear a size 7 in pants & 9 in shoes.
  • laurenlei
    laurenlei Posts: 96
    Options
    Im 5'3, 134lbs and wear size 10 clothes (UK size) and 4/5 shoes.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7" and this morning weight 170.2 down from 209. I wear a size 11 womens shoe....:) I wear men jeans size 34 right now. Medium women tops and believe a size 14 womens pants. The pants are not elastic waist pants. I am not certain of the womens sizes because I shop thrift stores and fequently the size tabs have been removed. I may go shopping at a retail store so I can get an idea of what size I wear.

Good question-
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    5'3
    140 lbs
    size 5 jeans
    8.5 shoe
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 130 pounds and wear a size 5/6 pant and a size 8 shoe
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    135- ish
    size 6 pants
    small or medium tops
    size 10 1/2 shoe

I apparently have a small/medium frame with hips. I don't look skinny by any means and still have a squishy stomach and butt.
  • pj_writer
    pj_writer Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    we need to know who's giving UK and who's giving US sizes as they are totally different - hence size 0 not existing in the UK :bigsmile:

I'm 5' 2" weigh about 122lb and wear UK size 8-10 usually, sometimes a 12 on top as I have broad shoulders and wear 32D bras so size 8 tops don't always fit unless they are stretchy!
    shoes size 5ish (UK)

I find that clothes sizes vary so much from shop to shop though, it's really annoying and even from item to item.
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    5'4"
    Size 8 pants (US), M tops
    Size 8.5 shoe
  • asiedler806
    asiedler806 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is so true!..I was watching a show one time on t.v. and there was a girl that was my height, weight and wore the same size as I did. And I thought to myself ....do I really look like that?...I thought OMG!!...I look disgusting!!! But then I realized its all on how someone carries the weight on them. But it was a definate reality check!!

I am 5'8" 228 wear size 16 pants Xlarge tops...because I have very large "girls" and I wear a size 10 shoe.