im going to lose 10 lbs tomorrow

Options
2»

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You want to get to the "Mountain Dew" phase. :0) Hugs to you!
    Dare I ask what this means? ;)
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    the drink is the worst blaaa but have your bathroom ready with anything you might need. take your phone,books,h2o,just when you think your done you will be back in there or stand up and sit back down....lol.... get some flushable wipes / after my procedure i dont remember dressing myself( i thought someone else dressed me) i kept asking my hubby what time was it... he said i asked him at least 20 times, i dont remember lol felt better after a meal and nap ... oh and a cup of coffee that one was hard not to have. good luck hope all goes well.

They give you an amnesiac drug that makes you forget, so you won't have horrible nightmarish memories, I guess. LOL!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My Dr. suggested Dulcolax to start and then Miralax... a whole carton of it divided and poured in two jugs of gatorade. I didn't even have to have the prescription HalfLyte stuff, and the Miralax is completely tasteless...

I think I had more trouble getting the Gatorade down that anything... it was SOOOO salty!!

Definitely stay near a toilet. Jello is good. It saved me from starving. :smile: Good luck! Enjoy that amnesiac, and make sure someone else drives you home!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    How'd it go?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!