Cleaning in heels..makes you look and feel sexy!

Options
13»

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I have hardwood floors!!!! :cry:
  • dv7834
    dv7834 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You girls are dynamite! I'm forwarding this thread to my wife... would LOVE to see her wearing heels around the house (strictly for the sake of weight loss, of course...)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    My children would pester me with tons of questions since we don't wear shoes in the house lol :laugh:
    My husband would search for the webcam to see if I was earning extra money ...
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahahaha Mrs M good one!! :laugh:
    My children would pester me with tons of questions since we don't wear shoes in the house lol :laugh:
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I can't even walk in heels..let alone clean in them. lol
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm currently looking for a new housekeeper. Please forward your resumes.

Too funny!!
  • kelligonzales
    Options

bwhahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I hear my lovely heels calling me from the closet now :cry:
    I don't have many opportunities to wear them..where as a SAHM am I going to wear them to? The freaking drycleaners? lol. Perhaps I'll take this idea more seriously since my pretty heels are neglected and forlorn..
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    I hear my lovely heels calling me from the closet now :cry:
    I don't have many opportunities to wear them..where as a SAHM am I going to wear them to? The freaking drycleaners? lol. Perhaps I'll take this idea more seriously since my pretty heels are neglected and forlorn..

Me too :/
    Maybe we should wear them wear them to Wal-Mart with sweats...no one would look twice :tongue:
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    I haven't been able to wear heels since before I got preggo over a year ago. Someone told me to do this to re-learn how to wear heels again. I just can't seem to walk in them anymore. and it hurts so bad!!!! I tried wearing them and ended up being miserable all night b/c it hurt to walk and then I fell in the middle of everyone, it was so embarassing!! anybody got any tips on how to walk in heels better??? and whats a good type of heel to buy just starting out!? i'm so jealous of people that can wear stilettos. i love shoes!! I know it's not my weight b/c I've seen bigger people than me wearing heels without a problem.

try a wedge heel, sturdier...not so wobbly. I wear 4inch heels to work every day, but i sit at a desk so i dont have to walk around alot
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I think lying down would be the only way I'd look sexy in heels since I can't walk in them! However I do this from time to time trying to train myself to walk in them. Would love to wear heels out and not look like bumbling idiot! :embarassed:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't find heels make me feel sexy. I can't feel sexy when my feet are in pain. Or when I can't run, for that matter. My rule is, don't buy shoes you can't run for a bus in. I feel best in bare feet.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I love heels....stilettos...the higher the better.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I always twist my ankle trying to vacuum :laugh:

:laugh:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You just haven't found "the pair" that are comfy.

I travel tons and I am always running in the airport to make my flights or connection and I run in my 3-4inch heels.
  • aks1985
    aks1985 Posts: 27
    Options
    this is so true - anything that makes you feel sexy makes you feel confident and then encouraged to want to flaunt your body and work out!! i got a great waxing job the other day and all i want to do is walk around with skirts and shorts on and go to the gym even more because im less self conscious!
  • RichieRaider
    Options
    Okay, if I try this, my Wife might think I'm really losing it!