actual age vs how you feel

Options
2»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and I feel like I am in my 20's, I have way more energy than I did 2 yrs ago. Back then I felt like I was in my 50's.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm 27; I feel old, but at the same time I can't believe I'm already 27. If that makes any sense.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm 27; I feel old, but at the same time I can't believe I'm already 27. If that makes any sense.

I know what you mean......I feel like I was just 20 and I woke up one day and I'm like whoa I'm 32 like what did I do with the last 12 years of my life!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm always running on full drive... even at my starting weight I was running running running. I'm one of those people who neeeever slow down. I'm also learning that I was one of those people who was eating WAY too few calories most of the time and then binging once in a while making my weight balloon. I was also addicted to carbs so with that now in balance I still run a million miles an hour but I have better fuel.

I'm 25 and feel like I'm 35... not from weight but because I own my house, am married, have a child and I'm working on my second. Most people I know my age can barely hold down a decent job. So I feel MUCH older and more ahead of the game than most.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    33 and i feel like i'm 20.
    i havent been in this good a shape ever.