motivation to buy lingerie-underwear

snowflakelaia
snowflakelaia Posts: 214
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
Has anyone else been motivated, and self-congratulated with new lingerie and/or underwear when reaching your goals?

Appart from the outer clothes looking better on you, and you looking at yourself in the mirror; isn't lingerie-underwear a nice complement and "decoration" for your body? doesn't it boost your confidence to know how much more sexy you look now?

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    I have been there already. I love some of the stuff out there. Now, I want more...lol. Good luck to you.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    One of my goals is to shop at Victoria's Secret again. It's a HUGE motivator! Who doesn't want to look good in lace and satin?! :happy:
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Already got some! Hehe I noticed as I got smaller so did the amount of cloth.... ;D bf isnt complaining haha

and a Victoria's Secret push up bikini!
    <
    right there :D
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Never really thought of that...Sounds like a good idea :laugh:
  • One of my goals is to shop at Victoria's Secret again. It's a HUGE motivator! Who doesn't want to look good in lace and satin?! :happy:

Amen!
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    I am restarting my Victoria Secret fund again. I plan to go shopping when I find my ideal weight/body fat combo and splurge! Luckily I have some time to save up $$, lol
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Not me, but I do like buying more bike junk as a reward. I guess fitting into smaller jeans has put a smile on my face. I think you girls should reward yourself by buying lingerie. You deserve it.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    I bar tended for a year in lingere...I was constantly on display and it really pushed me to keep in shape. 200 people starring at you when you half naked... talk about motivation.
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    This has been in the back of my mind. Time to yank it to the front! Now a new reward: when my love handles are gone I am going to buy matching bra and panties (pretty ones!). This will be good because it will force me to open my eyes when I wander near the full length mirror in my bathroom. (so I can check on my progress) Thanks for the idea!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    I have bought more lingerie since losing weight. I definitely enjoy shopping for it and love the fact that things fit and look good on me now. My body has changed so much and I am nearly to goal. I find that I like my nude body MORE to look at than when wearing lingerie. I'm comfortable in my own skin finally.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    I've been buying lingerie for a while, but now a lot of it is baggy on me!!:sad: Guess I should get more soon :)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    It's not lingerie, but I just bought new boxer briefs yesterday. It's the second time I've had to buy a smaller pair since I started this process

It's a good feeling!!
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    My fiance bought me a pair of Superman briefs. They dont look right with my gut...motivation.
  • I like PINK's section on VS for workout underwear. I started buying the S size, and now the XS fits great. Of course, I'm very short...

If your skin is flaccid/flabby you should use some mosturizing+firming lotion. It will help a LOT on your skin. I usually buy a bottle of each (st yves is very "cheap") and mix them up, so you have 2 in 1!
    It will soften your skin a lot, and firm it at the same time. Don't expect results in 1 or 2 days, but after a while you'll see the difference, and it will help with the elasticity of the skin.

Love to see that also guys get new underwear. We -women- do really appreciate the view, and no need to have a model's body.. ^_^
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    I actually HAD to buy new underwear when I was dancing one of those group type dances where you jump three times. One, two, three and they were around my knees! I went out and bought new ones the next day! Thank God, for long skirts!!! :laugh:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    We would all like to congratulate you and share in your sucesses. Please post the celebratory pictures!
  • Not me, but I do like buying more bike junk as a reward. I guess fitting into smaller jeans has put a smile on my face. I think you girls should reward yourself by buying lingerie. You deserve it.

I love my Asics volleyball low-rise 2.5" shorts and buying workout clothes too, I like to wear some fitting stuff so I can see if I keep good form with the exercises.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Yep, I have become so frequent at my local Victorias Secret, I bring the manager a cup of coffee when I stop in. Nice woman, we chat it up quite a bit. But Yes I can not get enough!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    I prefer when someone else buys me lingerie. :smile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Had to get some new undies, when I nearly lost mine dancing in church one Sunday morning!! LOL!!
    Had to get new bra too, went from a size 36 DD to a 34C (needed 32 around, but can't hardly find it).
    Love Victoria Secret PINK. Their cotton underwear is the only thing I wear.
This discussion has been closed.