motivation to buy lingerie-underwear

Replies

• jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    We would all like to congratulate you and share in your sucesses. Please post the celebratory pictures!

And by "we" you mean YOU. You crafty devil, you.
  • wow! i've been so busy concentrating on trying to look good in my everday wear that i hadnt even thought about buying some lingerie. i'm thinking that i need to add that to my list of mini goal rewards!

i mean, i know that alot of guys like to see a girl in just panties and a tank, but lingerie is so much more seductive
  • I encourage everyone who wants to share pictures, you can do it here... or in your profile.

I won't post pics in lingerie, enough showing with the workout-fitness pics I have already...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I prefer when someone else buys me lingerie. :smile:

Let's go shopping!
  • I love underwear for myself. I love lingerie as well, but would buy it to wear it for someone. It is not very practical to wear everyday and for myself...
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    I prefer when someone else buys me lingerie. :smile:

Let's go shopping!

Bring your American Express Black card. Ca-ching! :tongue:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    I actually HAD to buy new underwear when I was dancing one of those group type dances where you jump three times. One, two, three and they were around my knees! I went out and bought new ones the next day! Thank God, for long skirts!!! :laugh:

LOL!
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Had to get some new undies, when I nearly lost mine dancing in church one Sunday morning!! LOL!!
    Had to get new bra too, went from a size 36 DD to a 34C (needed 32 around, but can't hardly find it).
    Love Victoria Secret PINK. Their cotton underwear is the only thing I wear.

Losing one's panties in church is a divine reason to buy new ones.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    When I reached 40lbs I spent $500 at VS. :happy: :heart:
  • I have to drive almost 3 hours to get to a VS, when I have a chance to go, I could spend a LONG time in there. It's easy to spend $500, but I try to spend less than $100 every two months.

knowing the size you are it's good for online shopping at vs too, mainly when they don't have any nice colors in the store I go to. They always have very little in xs, and not much of the s... it's very frustrating.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    I don't wear lingerie myself... But does it count that I am motivated to lose weight because it will get me more women who wear lingerie and wear it well? :bigsmile:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    I will have to pass on the lingeire, nothing ever fits me right anyway. I may go buy some new shirts and such when I reach my gaol weight. Seems more manly, but God bless you all for the new lingerie. I applaud you!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Hmmmmmmmm. I think I could be convinced to make a trip to VS myself.... ;)
  • Well, personally I cannot imagine a guy wearing lingerie... a guy on a thong? uhmmm not for me. hehehe however, it's great seeing a guy in new, not worn out underwear, and brief boxers are very cute on men.

And of course, a guy who's in the normal weight range for him (consider body type, height, muscle, etc) will always have more women wanting to wear lingerie for him.
  • Hmmmmmmmm. I think I could be convinced to make a trip to VS myself.... ;)

You should definitely go!! You are very good looking and reached your goal!!!
    Ask your partner to go with you ^_^
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Hmmmmmmmm. I think I could be convinced to make a trip to VS myself.... ;)

You should definitely go!! You are very good looking and reached your goal!!!
    Ask your partner to go with you ^_^

Omgosh thanks! What a sweet compliment!
  • I like the way you guys think :wink:

Each of you have motivated me .. Keep posts like this going
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Well, personally I cannot imagine a guy wearing lingerie... a guy on a thong? uhmmm not for me. hehehe however, it's great seeing a guy in new, not worn out underwear, and brief boxers are very cute on men.

And of course, a guy who's in the normal weight range for him (consider body type, height, muscle, etc) will always have more women wanting to wear lingerie for him.

Of course I was just being light hearted, yeah lets go with that. lol.. I like the boxer briefs, they hae a good fit.

You also make a good point about women wanting to wear lingerie for a man in shape. Maybe I will add that to one of my profile inspirations.

thnx
  • It's always a good way to stay motivated. You gain self-confidence, and at the same time you will enjoy someone else wear something that pleases your eyes. You can be an inspiration to your partner as well!

Besides, if you like yourself in underwear, it's more than very likely for your partner or/and others to like you.

just telling from experience... :P
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    I like the way you think! I've bought clothes as motivation but lingerie would be even more motivating!! :wink: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.