36-24-36

Options

Replies

• DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    38-30-42 and 6'4" :blushing: Doubt my waist could ever get that small but Sir Mix a Lot would be loving these buns hun!!! LOL!!!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    that's sooo funny!! My radio station played this song this morning... they have kids mornings and the topic was what song does your mom dance too that embarasses you!!!! LOVE IT!!!

me and my husband go nuts when it's on!! Kids aren't old enough to get embarrassed yet :laugh:
  • DJJW
    Options
    I'm about 5'4" 1/2

as of now 34-31-37

Can't imagine having a 24 in waist!

I thought we were posting measurements..where's yours?:wink: lol

sorry sorry:noway: Had every intention to...35-33-38 and unfortunatley I have no butt unless the rest of me is too big :sad: I miss my butt :cry:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I've got a LOT left to lose but I'm 48" 41" 51"... I've never been smaller than 48 38 48 but someday I hope to see if I can get close lol It'll be interesting. BTW I freakin LOVE this song. :happy:

OOps, and I'm 5' 7"
  • Franticantics
    Options
    5ft12
    Out by 1!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    32-25-36
    But I'm only 5'1...
    trying to get to 32-23-32 I'd love that :love:
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7 and 39/30.5/40
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So funny, I have the measuring tape right here and was getting ready to measure myself for the first time. You all are amazing and brave for posting your numbers, not that they're bad. Anyway, didn't see any other guys reply, just thought I would say keep up the hard work everyone!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (5' 3.75"). At my healthiest I was 38" overbust, 34" underbust, 26" waist, 35" hips.

Currently, a much different matter.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    5ft12
    Out by 1!

Wouldn't you be 6ft silly?
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    5ft12
    Out by 1!

Wouldn't you be 6ft silly?

lol you caught that too.....was wondering the same thing.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    5' 5" 38-31-38 Built like a boy :(
  • cbratthauer
    cbratthauer Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am only 5 feet tall and getting back into my 27 pants... But my goal is to get into my 25s again. I wouldn't want to be in 24s, I think I would look too skinny then. It's all about body shape, I'm not super big boned, but I've got shape to me so I think I would have to starve myself to get into 24s!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm 5'1"

34-25-35
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 37-27-37. My torso is so short I don't think I can have a waist that small...but if I ever do, my bust and hips will probably go down too...
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    5'3" 112 lbs
    34-25-35
    I would like to see 34-24-34

I think I can get there with Turbo Fire, weights, and clean eating.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options

5ft6

I did have a smaller waist before 3 kids, and smaller boobs before i had "help"
  • DJJW
    Options
    So funny, I have the measuring tape right here and was getting ready to measure myself for the first time. You all are amazing and brave for posting your numbers, not that they're bad. Anyway, didn't see any other guys reply, just thought I would say keep up the hard work everyone!!!

Lets here them anyway! :) I'm sure you are working just as hard!!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Lets here them anyway! :) I'm sure you are working just as hard!!

40/36/38

This waist number is really odd to me because my 36" jeans are huge and even my 34" jeans are loose. I know 12 weeks ago in January some of my 36" jeans were a little snug. So I guess it just goes to show, it's not the number on the clothes it how you feel and how you project yourself. I feel great!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Ladies, pardon the intrusion, but from a male standpoint; it's ALL good. :bigsmile:
    Thank you, you may now proceed with your regularly scheduled day.
    Ted