live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options

ok no dirty comments there lol i'm not afraid of all tight spaces lol
    :laugh: :blushing: :love: :tongue:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Still stuck on this chair crossed legged its been 40 minutes :frown:

I order you out of that chair RIGHT NOW!
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    The feeling of where ever I am. It is the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Oh, and grizzly bears.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Of never being truly happy

I can 2nd that one. Sad, but true.
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    COCKROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES! #dntjudgeme
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    1) Having something bad happen to the people closest to me

2) Dying...I am 34 years old and have lost only one person close to my heart to death & the thought of dying scares the crap outta me!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight all my life so becoming thin is very scary for me. my weight has kept me in a bubble that has protected me for a long time. I am scared to loose my bubble
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I relate to a lot of this! I overcame many things, but now getting older I have alot of these issues coming back on. And now I see my 16 yr old daughter dealing with a lot of these things too. I worry that I have made her out to be like this, but I know deep down that I have fought hard to over come, and she has too, she's learned more courage from me then fear. She also in turns inspires me to be courageous.
    Speaking.
    The phone is the worst. I have a panic attack everytime I have to talk on the phone. Even if it's my husband.
    I don't like talking to strangers. I don't even like talking to my family. I have to force myself to do it. It's way out of my comfort zone.
    I want to join a gym but I'm scared to walk into one. Even more scared to ask questions. I know the second they see me they're laughing in their head about the fat girl who will never stick around.

If I buy a diet soda I'm pretty sure the cashier is thinking "Oh honey, that isn't going to help".

I'm afraid people don't like me. Everytime I post something, even here, I'm pretty sure people see my name and think "Oh crap. It's her again. I wish she would just shut up and go away." And when people say nice things I'm pretty sure they're lying. Like it's some type of joke to pretend to be nice to me. Me being the butt of the joke. I tell myself these things aren't true but I still believe them.

However, I could pour my heart out in text. I can make posts so long just the sight of them makes people not read them. I like to take all my dirty laundry and offer it up for examination. Maybe someone else feels the same way as me and by reading what I have to say they will feel less alone.

In spite of all this I think I'm a pretty damn awesome person. Weird.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Another big fear I have (especially recently) is not finding a job soon after graduating from college and having to move back to Indiana. I really don't want to be a boomerang child, but it's going to be really hard to find something in the music business since my internship isn't leading to a job. :indifferent:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    dark. monsters under my bed. snakes. spiders. 3 pronged forks. talking to strangers. love. pain. failure. going in public alone.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    SPIDERS!!!!!
    Dying alone and dying in agony.
    Public...I'm shy, what'dya expect?!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Having one of my children die before me
    Taking a shower when I am home alone
    Spiders
    Being so fat that an ambulance crew would have to have a bariatric stretcher and heavy duty rescue (this fear comes from my job and what I have seen and heard)
    Looking strangers in the eye when walking down the street
    Not being remembered after I die
    Snakes
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Biggest Fear are snakes..
    2nd Biggest Fear is bridges
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Heights
    Crickets (I know that sounds silly)
    Dying alone
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of all rodents, I scream like a girl and run away or cower in fear. This includes squirrels and rabbits. One time while moving a shelf in the usmc a rat jumped out I screamed and dropped the shelf , then the rat ran up my leg. So I ran inside and scrubbed my leg for 30 min. My buddies ragged me for sounding like a chick.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Public Speaking. Heights.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Public Speaking. Heights.

Bleh. I had to give a 15 minute presentation in class last night. Not cool!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Something happening to one of my children

I also can not handle someone touching my neck it really freaks me out

and elevators i HATE em!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    A mouse just walked past me and for almost 20 minutes I have been stuck on this chair sitting crossed legged for fear of this mouse thats why I am starting this lol.

1) Spiders (eww)
    2) Rats, Mice, Ferrets, Hampsters anything rodent
    3) Growing old alone
    4) Dying without living

These are mine, everyone keep your fingers crossed that I will eventually get out of this chair. No one comes home until 4 that is 5hrs away...I have no drink here I might die of dehydration :cry:

Question of the day, did she ever get out of the chair?