July 31st
  • mrswestmoreland
    mrswestmoreland Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm starting over tomorrow. Weight is 244
  • dtw2abz
    dtw2abz Posts: 5
    Options
    Well, first weigh-in day I think? Sadly my scales have not moved at all, but I guess that is better than gaining. But still really disheartnening as I have been getting in exercise on a regular basis.

So like you, LSRB, I think I need to work on what I am eating instead of just staying within calories (which i have been). Guess that will be the goal for the next two weeks, to improve and vary my diet (mine is open so if anyone can offer advice/tips it is most appreciated!). Do you all usually plan out what you will eat in advance and stick to a strict plan, or tend to take the day's eating as it comes? I tend towards the latter, so maybe that is one thing to change straight off?

And congrats to all who have lost, way to get off to a great start! I am jealous :bigsmile:

April 10th: 76kg
    April 24th: 76kg
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I am in need of some major motivation!

April 24th: 199lbs
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I know it's late but I would love to join this!!
    Current weight (April 24) - 156 lbs.
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    Welcome to all the new joiners.

Wow... I really feel bad. I gained... ugh. i blame it on being sick and just not having the motivation. I am sure things could've been worse. I am still not feeling very well (the allergies are KILLING ME). We will see how next weigh-in goes.

Good luck everyone!

April 10th: 223.3
    April 24th: 225.2
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • shellypoo7
    shellypoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone ! I am checking in this morning at 201.5 so i have lost 5 pounds since my last weigh in !

WOW - congrats!
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Allergies are KILLING me too (@Simply_Loveable08)! Plus stress has been getting the best of me. I picked up a couple pounds also. It's crazy because I felt so good in the beginning of the week.

Goes to show you - your mind set plays a MAJOR part in weight loss! If your mind isn't right - it's dayum near impossible to conquer this weight battle!

But I gotta try, try again..........next Sunday I'm pushing for 5 lbs OFF!
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    April 10th: 193.2
    April 24th: 190.8 cool thats not to bad
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st

You right - not bad at all! Actually that's GOOD! (compared to me)
  • norajean04
    norajean04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Checking in

April 10 - 168
    April 24 - 164

Not too bad... I'm not giving up, even thought I did HORRIBLY this weekend!
    We can do it!!! :happy:
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Checking in

April 10 - 168
    April 24 - 164

Not too bad... I'm not giving up, even thought I did HORRIBLY this weekend!
    We can do it!!! :happy:

well done
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    April 10th: 193.2
    April 24th: 190.8 cool thats not to bad
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st

You right - not bad at all! Actually that's GOOD! (compared to me)

thank you well all have bad weeks, i know i am due one
  • proudtruckersgirl
    proudtruckersgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in a day late here. Last weigh in I was 184.6 and this Weigh in I'm 182.4 So that is about two lbs. I'm a little disapointed though as I was down to 180.6 last week with a total loss of 4 lbs but now I'm back up two lbs. I guess I just need to work at it harder.
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    I haven't lost anything in the last 2 weeks so I am still 192lbs, I have lost inches though and managed to meet my mini goal of dropping a dress size by easter!

Sorry for the late check in such a busy bank holiday weekend I have had! =)
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend with friends and family but a terrible weekend for my diet. Still at 162. Time to get back on track. I wish the Easter Bunny wouldn't bring so much candy. I have no willpower.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Checking in today at 251. I somehow managed to lose 3 lbs over Easter??? I'll take it!
  • Daisydeedee
    Options
    I'm In! Its on and crackin! LETS DO THIS!!!!! :happy:
  • Mahora
    Mahora Posts: 15
    Options
    April 10th: 145
    April 24th: 146..... bahhhh I hate soo much during Easter Weekend... lucky I didn't gain more than that but still that makes me sad! :-(
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Happy Hump Day all.............

Was reading everyone's latests posts - seems like we all need some motivation to stay strong and focused on this weight loss thing! I know it's a lot easier to put it on than to take it off, but we can do it! We just need to buckle down and be serious about this. I know I struggle because I'm an emotional eater - but that just means I need to get on top of my mind game and stop letting things affect me. I also like foods that "TASTE GOOD" which puts just about everything full of calories in my sight! We gotta do better you all - we gotta stay on track and really focus on our calorie intake and EXERCISE!!!!!!!

For those who are losing the weight - can you give some pointers?
  • Redlizzy5
    Redlizzy5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Didnt do too good over Easter Weekend. Honestly, I gained 2 pounds. Family parties are killer!!! Im starting fresh today and really hope I can meet this goal. I hope all of us can meet this goal! This is my first challenge ever and Im new on MFP so I really hope I dont mess this up!

Good luck to everyone!