Photos-- Before and After

Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Do you have dreadlocks? Nice

i do, sorry i didnt see this post until now... Hi!
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    Thank you, thank you...I just finished 90 minutes of tennis (doubles) and I feel great. I'm going to attribute that to having done some serious gym work these past two weeks. I also took my measurements...that was an eye opener...I've lost a total of 9.5 inches overall and most of it from that lower ab area that is so hard to lose....so I guess I'll just stick around here and keep on keepin' on as some one said in a previous post.

Thank you everyone...btw...gotta love a man in kilts.....it must be the Scott in me

MA
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Thank you, thank you...I just finished 90 minutes of tennis (doubles) and I feel great. I'm going to attribute that to having done some serious gym work these past two weeks. I also took my measurements...that was an eye opener...I've lost a total of 9.5 inches overall and most of it from that lower ab area that is so hard to lose....so I guess I'll just stick around here and keep on keepin' on as some one said in a previous post.

Thank you everyone...btw...gotta love a man in kilts.....it must be the Scott in me

MA

WOO!!! Way to go!!! 9.5 inches is nothing to shake a stick at!!! WOOO!!!
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    Thank you Sarge.....I'm just a baby getting all PO'd about not losing it quicker. I want it off and I want it off now.

83518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sarge.....I'm just a baby getting all PO'd about not losing it quicker. I want it off and I want it off now.
    83518.png

Boy howdy, can I relate! It's been all of 4 days, and I want to be at that "after" place now, now, now!! Ah well, just logging my food has been quite the learning curve for me. And today I don't go to the health club, and it's been raining, and I've been sitting on my duff behind the keyboard for most of the day. So now I GOTTA figure out how to burn some calories.... I am doing the wonderful wife's hair, but think I won't really count that as a workout, hehehe :laugh:
  • michaelhe
    michaelhe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm a bit embarrassed by the photo I took as my "before" photo. Since I am just getting started I don't have an after photo yet. If the differences are striking enough then I'll possibly post both, but for the time being the before photo will not be made public!! Yikes!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    83518.png

Boy howdy, can I relate! It's been all of 4 days, and I want to be at that "after" place now, now, now!! Ah well, just logging my food has been quite the learning curve for me. And today I don't go to the health club, and it's been raining, and I've been sitting on my duff behind the keyboard for most of the day. So now I GOTTA figure out how to burn some calories.... I am doing the wonderful wife's hair, but think I won't really count that as a workout, hehehe :laugh:

Corn rows?
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    lol, cornrows. I've had those my share of times in my life..somewhere around here i have a pic of me with purple ones
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    lol, cornrows. I've had those my share of times in my life..somewhere around here i have a pic of me with purple ones

And that Emily my love, is why you are the most popular girl in school. (MFP High FTW)
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    83518.png

Corn rows?

Either that, or the Princess Leia CinnaBun Rolls, LOL! :devil: Actually just keeping her all nice and golden, hehehe...
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look WONDERFUL!!! I feel hopeful now. Thanks a bunch:happy:
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Ok...sigh...here goes....

Me and Meatball, April of last year (about 280 pounds)

Jeremy_Meatball.jpg

March of this year (about 245 pounds)
    mefatty.jpg

July of this year (220 pounds)

jermandagfather.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Still about 15 pounds to go, but honestly I'm pretty happy. I would like to tone up, but as for how I look I am reasonably happy with it. It's weird to look at those pictures and see myself as I was...wow....

wow, go bro you're an inspiration.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm still in lust with you J Man:love::tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Hehe, thanks ya'll.
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love the pic of Meatball wearing doggles! :bigsmile: is he watching his portions too? I've got my puggie on a diet. it's even hard for my dog! :tongue:

you look great! :drinker:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Before:

m116299621.jpg

and During (i'm not done, so I do not have an after)

m151184889.jpg

m156526224.jpg

m159266252.jpg
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Dang lina, look fine girl!!!
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    lina~ you is one hot mama! :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :smile:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    You guys look great! And I love the kilts!

Sad thing for me, the before picture is where I want to be, the now picture is huge and embarrassing!

I also avoid the camera at all costs, even when I was thin???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!