Okay Lawbreakers!!!

Options

Replies

• IrishRosebud
    Options
    HA HA HA that is so funny. Tagging. There is a very large rock in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which is painted all the time. It is by all the Frat houses and it is a custom here in Ann Arbor to paint the Rock. Now the city does get a little upset if you paint the sidewalk that is by the Rock.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much a goody goody. Speeding is my only weakness!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* I am sooooo boring! (Not really, I just never got caught, but in case my kids check - Mom is boring!)

Go get caught, then check back in with us. :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Nada for me! No tickets, no court appearances--at least on the wrong side of the law. Many times when I was an Animal Control Officer but me, a transgressor??

Never

AngelPray.gif
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 and in college I had stayed at my then boyfriend, now husbands dorm and was running late for my exam at a college an hour away. I was speeding, pulled over and let go. I have NEVER EVER gone over more then 5mph than the speed limit since then (6+ years ago).

I work in the O.R. and I know what speeding/stupid driving/not wearing seatbelts can do to people so I don't do it.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I had the need for speed when I was younger....got stopped 5 different times...only two tickets though LOL..three warnings and one phone number....LMBO hey it was in my single days....he was a cute state trooper too...but I never called!:laugh: ....something sort of weird about a warning and a number and I knew I most likely wasn't the only one he graced w/ those digits either:noway: ! lol
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Nada for me! No tickets, no court appearances--at least on the wrong side of the law. Many times when I was an Animal Control Officer but me, a transgressor??

Never

AngelPray.gif

Maaaaaannnn....bunch of goody-2-shoes around here......:noway:

Where's Soupy & Megan??? snickeringg.gif
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Never

AngelPray.gif

breakin' the law somewhere I think.....:bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Never

AngelPray.gif

I'm here. I was trying to think of a made up story to tell but truth is... I was always a good girl. My worse fault was letting my tags expire the first year my parents weren't handling that for me. I totally forgot, got pulled over for it but had it fixed and removed off my record within 2 weeks.
  • richardwelch
    Options
    Several speeding tickets (most recent 90 in a 70 - which is bs, my car would fall apart @ 90, but "the airplane" caught me..)

1 open container in college

1 day in jail (for a crime I care not to discuss):cry:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    *Sigh* I am sooooo boring! (Not really, I just never got caught, but in case my kids check - Mom is boring!)

Go get caught, then check back in with us. :laugh:

Ok, I am going to lunch with a couple of girlfriends. One is pretty on the straight and narrow, but I am sure the other could persuade me to do something that I could entertain you all with!!! :smokin: :devil:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Never

AngelPray.gif

:laugh:

smiley_ladysinger.gif

Sometimes they need to go...
    Where everybody knows their names...
    And never surprised they came....

HollyBailBonds001.jpg
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :devil: I do drink and drive a little but that's only because the bars so close it's practically in the back yard. I crank the car move three inches and I'm home... *ashamed*:sad:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    (1) minor in possession, plead down to an 'open container' (which I didn't have and it was a bs call but anyway...)

(3) speeding tickets, 2 going through SLO-hio and one last weekend coming back from the beach... "But Officer, I couldn't have possibly been going 91 in a 70!"

That's all I've been caught doing... :wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    HA! Tagging when I was in college. Are you serious? Tagging? Apparently it's a felony. I did not know that, nor did the judge, who had to ask my lawyer what Tagging was. LOL! :noway:

Are you sure it wasn't STREAKING Banks???? :laugh:

LOL, oh we streaked, just never got caught,(by the cops) KY caught us streaking their sorority house like 3 times. LOL!
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I was caught in a stolen car but I didn't steal it. :embarassed: My then boyfriend borrowed it from his friend and decided to not give it back. He didn't tell me and when the cops brought me home my mom was pi$$ed. Needless to say he was not my boyfriend after that.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well...besides the speeding tickets and tint tickets (I've had about a handful)...I did steal a thing of nail polish when I was in Jr. Highschool:embarassed: ...MAN...did I learn my lesson. Didn't get in much trouble with the store...they caught me AS I was putting it in my pocket so I gave it back...but my mom...OMG...I will NEVER forget her face when she had to come and pick me up!:noway: HORRIBLE! I don't even know why I did it. I was with 3 girlfriends and we all grabbed 1 bottle...I got caught. Oh well...not my proudest moment...AT ALL, but NEVER stole anything else. SO ashamed!:embarassed:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Never

AngelPray.gif

HEY!!!!!:angry::laugh:

I've never done anything illegal *ahem and got caught. I wanted to further my Law Enforcement career into the FBI and they find out anything and EVERYTHING about you in the process....so I was too skeered to do any wrong.
    Now that I no longer am in that line of work, I'm proud to say I will be going streaking down my neighborhood street in, uh, say 10 minutes.:laugh:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    HA! Tagging when I was in college. Are you serious? Tagging? Apparently it's a felony. I did not know that, nor did the judge, who had to ask my lawyer what Tagging was. LOL! :noway:

Anyway, after he herd the description, he was like, "Ahh, don't do it again, 1 year Continued without a finding" and he slammed the gavel. It left me wondering why I had to pay a thousand dollars for an attorney!

Oh, by the way, tagging is basically painting on any rock that isn't considered "personal property, I.E. graffiti in the middle of no where. In my case it was our Fraternity's letters on a rock by the highway. Stupid? Sure, but cmon, I was 19 and basically drunk 4 nights a week, who WOULDN'T be stupid?

There's a rock on MSU's campus that is "tagged" all the time. Different sororitys and frats tag it, so do political organizations, etc. It's encouraged on our campus! Glad you didn't get in too much trouble!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I hear flashing is super fun.....trenchcoat.gif

Yeah, maybe I'll do a lil of that.