Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Me?
    Nope, never been in the can....LOL

Back in the day (ummmmm *clears throat*)
    I was a bit of a speed demon..but knock on wood, I've never ever gotten a speeding ticket....yet (GULP)

I've been caught with booze, under age, 2x...but was just asked to throw the very pricey boones wine in the river...darn..

Kim
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Okay... I have no problem confessing...

Underage possession/drinking when I was in high school - actually got a ticket, had to attend an alcohol class, and serve 40 hours community service... I was 17.

Three major speeding tickets in one year... 20 over in Jan. 2001, 21 over in a construction zone in July 2001, and 19 over in Dec 2001. Hey! I was in college and the interstate to my college was SO BORING!!!

Not cited: I've been thrown out of two bars: one for using a fake I.D. and one for fighting (it's a long story).

To this day I am still surprised my friends and I never got caught (legally) for rolling like a dozen or more people. We even put a port-a-potty on someones front door step!

I am such a criminal!!!:devil:

Haha!!!

-Kris

P.S. I'm married to a cop now so I'm paying my dues for my past!!! hahaaaaa!!!! Gotta love him!
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Took the tag off of my mattress.

And maybe a few other things that shouldn't list.:ohwell:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I have been pulled over countless times and never gotten a ticket. Some how I always had on a nice cleavage shirt when my lead foot kicked in. Coincidence?
    I was handcuffed, stuffed in the back of a cruiser and taken to the psychiatric ER one night. My boyfriend called the cops on me because I got drunk and had a meltdown. He told them I was a danger to myself. Turns out I was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder and snapped (the alocohol probably helped that along). :drinker: That was the scariest night of my life.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have been pulled over countless times and never gotten a ticket. Some how I always had on a nice cleavage shirt when my lead foot kicked in. Coincidence?
    I was handcuffed, stuffed in the back of a cruiser and taken to the psychiatric ER one night. My boyfriend called the cops on me because I got drunk and had a meltdown. He told them I was a danger to myself. Turns out I was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder and snapped (the alocohol probably helped that along). :drinker: That was the scariest night of my life.

At least you can say what my aunt always says whne people call her crazy... "I'm not crazy! I have the papers to prove it!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

At least you can say what my aunt always says whne people call her crazy... "I'm not crazy! I have the papers to prove it!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh no!!! I lost mine :sad: :sad:
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Hmmmm, well let's see. In my teen years (early teens) I got caught writing on the bathroom wall in the bowling alley at the mall so a girlfriend of mine and I had to spend about an hour with the mall security and clean the bathroom. YUCK!!! Other than that, I have had 2 tickets and unfortunately one was through a construction zone.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I had NO idea this thread would get so out of hand!! :tongue:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I had NO idea this thread would get so out of hand!! :tongue:

Ok Shannon.... I'm gonna try to steal your thunder here....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I..

I mean someone I KNOW....

got caught doing 93 in a 70...

OOPS!!

*sheepish grin*

I was doing 97 in a 70, trying to pass a couple who were too busy necking to get out of my way for the past 20 miles. Cop shoulda locked me up in jail that night-- whoops! Glad he didn't!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I..

I mean someone I KNOW....

got caught doing 93 in a 70...

OOPS!!

*sheepish grin*

I was doing 97 in a 70, trying to pass a couple who were too busy necking to get out of my way for the past 20 miles. Cop shoulda locked me up in jail that night-- whoops! Glad he didn't!

It wasn't a red Jeep was it?:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I've gotten one ticket in my life...

I made a U-Turn at a red light on Las Vegas Blvd. right in front of the old Aladdin. I was completely sober, just impatient! ha! The cop took a real hard look into my back seat looking for alcohol... but all he found were teaching manuals!

People on The Strip stare at you like you're scum if you've been pulled over.
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    okay, one thing mama taught me is this: Never, ever admit to anything!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    wow- well

3 minor-consumptions
    6 curphew tickets....so lame
    1 case of petty theft....alright alright, so i drew the short straw that night in high school for getting the beer for the bonfire- eh
    1 contributing to the delinquincy of a minor (what the frick ever! it was my best friend and i was a month older than her, and the cop was being an...:grumble: )
    and finally a seat belt ticket....

sheesh, thank god ive moved on, those were all accumulated in the 4 short yrs of High school....my child is never EVER going to public school....ever
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    And here I thought I was the only one who got a speeding ticket in Wyoming!! LOL - I was on I-25 though. I got one in Florida trying to get around a Corvette so I could hit my exit. Cop said I was going 90. :noway: Wow. Lots I didn't get caught at though :tongue:
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husband being a lawyer would be ashamed that I'm admitting this in a public forum but......it was many many moons ago. I was slapped with a malicious destruction of property (in the 4th) which was a misdemeanor and I was under the age of 18, so paid a fine, set free after an hour sitting at a police desk..any who. I knocked over an ex boy friends x-mas tree(Who lived with roommates, 1 yr older in college) because I left my purse there the night before and came back in the morning with my dad and found my money gone about $450 to me that was a lot of money:smile: . No one fessed up so spur of the moment I knocked their x-mas tree down and stepped on their bulbs. I know... stupid and young. His roommates mom told them to file a report, she was mad I ruined their x-mas tree.
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Not laughing AT you just the way you wrote it...hehe made me laugh funny stuff:happy:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hey wait! I just remembered. I did steal something when I was very very little.

I was about 4 or 5 years old, and I went to the store with the man my mom worked for, and there was a TV Guide at the check-out with Jackie Gleason on the cover. I liked him, and thought they were free, so I took it. When we got back, my mom freaked! Took me back to the store and made me apologize and pay for it--a whole .25 cents! :laugh:

Guess that means my halo is a little tarnished, huh??:blushing:

Just checked--it was 1968, so I was 5. And it cost .15 cents not .25 that I remembered. Still, the trauma scars still remain. I always ask, to this day, if something is free before taking it, even if it says "Free"! :tongue:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Sorry to report, I went to lunch with my friends today and we didn't do one illegal thing. :frown: Still boooooring!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Sorry to report, I went to lunch with my friends today and we didn't do one illegal thing. :frown: Still boooooring!

yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwn......:yawn: wow way to live it up girl!!! woo hoo! :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kidding...I'm sure your loved ones appreciate your caution to the law! :wink:

hugs!