Boobs

Options
I have noticed, that everyone who has lost a very significant amount of weight, their boobs look fabulous! tell me, is this just because you all have fantastic bras, or do they actually firm and perk up a bit? I am afraid of long thin floppers LOL

Replies

• DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    LOL@ floppers!!!!!!
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I seriously laughed out loud at the "long thin floppers" comment. LOL!
  • 48fan
    48fan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Long thin floppers! lol :laugh:
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mine have firmed up a bit, but I think they're getting hairier!
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong for me to bump this???? LMAO
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    A big boo to pancake tits
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Never had much, but mine look pretty much the same. I've always been glad I didn't end up with 36 Longs!
  • melissatacker
    melissatacker Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'm curious too lol
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Breasts are fat tissue, primarily, so they typically lose some volume with weight loss. Whether they sag depends on age and genetics. I personally am thinking of having mine "tweaked" surgically when I get to my goal weight, and possibly having the lower belly droop removed as well, but I'm 45, so elasticity isn't what it used to be.
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    if you build your pectoral muscles then they should perk up though some women (myself) lose in their boobs first. Mine are better than ever!!! <wink, wink>
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Mine perked up!

They got smaller, but so did the rest of me, and now they *look* bigger. It's awesome.:D And they're perkier!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my opinion counts much since I'm nineteen, but, I was told when I first started working out that my boobs would shrink (I was a 36D). I was actually excited to hear this news because I always thought they were too big for my frame. Well, that didn't happen. They are now a 36DD, but perkier than they were before. That could just be the fix of exercising I'm doing, but it seems that they are sure reacting positively!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I lose something in the boobie area. Added perkiness would be a big plus too! :happy:
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 34B (barely) and they aren't pretty. I also nursed 2 babies. There is no amount of upper body work that would fix them. I plan on getting a lift and fill :) It is amazing some of the shirts I can get away with now because I never have obscene cleavage, lol. I miss my boobs and will be getting a lift and fill when I get to goal...

Smiles
    Ang
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 40F and now im a 38DD. I dont like em! Since weight loss i feel like they just feel weird with the skin. I guess its ok cause my back doesnt hurt as much!
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    they get saggier because you loose volume in that area which is high in fat. i had to get mine done after i lost all the weight.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    well. My boobs came in literally overnight. I skipped the A and B, and barely stayed in a C when I was in 8th grade! SO, mine aren't going anywhere. I've noticed a little change in measurements, but nothing to take me down a size.
    ANYWHO!
    I've noticed that they are looking more round and nicer, BUT I kind of think that's due to my posture being better AND because I've lost a lot in my stomach so my stomach isn't sticking out further than my chest, so they look nice.

i think if you work those muscles it can help a bit, but I think it's more just depending on age too. Flat pancakes boobs can happen even if you are fit...get you a REALLY good bra just in case. lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    fantastic bra
  • sarahboughner
    Options
    when i lost my 45 pounds my boobs were terrible :( So tiny and thin like floppers
    But since i gained 15 pounds they filled right out again and I LOVE IT!!! ( not the weight tho)
    So now that im back to the gym im sooooooo scared to go back to the itty bitty titty cometty :) lmao
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i just came into this thread cause it said boobs.

leaving now