Boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Floppers for sure. And they are a little smaller now that I have started losing weight, but that is a good thing because I always thought they were a bit too big. I blame my children lol. I was a beautiful firm 36C before kids and now I am a very floppy 36D (was up to an E cup when nursing). Sigh.
    Thank goodness for great bras :-)
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    I too am glad for fantastic bras! I went from a 40 triple D to a 34 Double D. They look great in a bra and right after coming out of the bra but let them free for awhile and they definitely want to travel south. Also I notice a difference in sagginess more during certain times of the month. I doubt I ever have anything done to them though. Gotta love the body you have at some point or you will always be wanting to have something done.
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    unfornately mine is all thanks to a bra other than that was a full C now I am a B or a very small C.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    I think its genetics. After I lost the first 60 I didn't lose anything in the boob department. BUT they did lift a LITTLE.

The rest is having a properly fitted bra--which by the way I recommend every woman does. Seriously worth the money and my straps never fall down, even when I'm working out.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of long thin floppers LOL
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was funny as hell!! I too am afraid of the "floppers". Hoping push ups and other things of that nature will help keep 'em perky or make them perkier which is really what they could use....
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    I am now getting the thin "floppers". I did breast feed my daughter and my twins so not sure if that has something to do with it. DH has told me MANY times lately they are shrinking though. I have always been a "c" so not much to lose anyway :)
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Breasts are fat tissue, primarily, so they typically lose some volume with weight loss. Whether they sag depends on age and genetics. I personally am thinking of having mine "tweaked" surgically when I get to my goal weight, and possibly having the lower belly droop removed as well, but I'm 45, so elasticity isn't what it used to be.

my mum is having her tummy nipped a bit in may, and i think she's getting her gals tweaked too. she's real excited about getting the body she's always wanted. She lost about 80 pounds and feels good about it but she gets bummed when she looks in the mirror and sees what she calls "the apron" where her tummy hangs.
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I lose something in the boobie area. Added perkiness would be a big plus too! :happy:

Amen!!!!!!!
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    A friend who lost 100+ pounds says she has to roll hers up to put them in her bra. ;)
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I think once you're over a certain age (and sadly, that age is still in the 20s) they just don't ever go back to how they were at 18. :(
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    well. My boobs came in literally overnight. I skipped the A and B, and barely stayed in a C when I was in 8th grade! SO, mine aren't going anywhere. I've noticed a little change in measurements, but nothing to take me down a size.

Another one? Cool! Mine came in the summer between 7th and 8th grade, same way. I'm hoping to lose a bit, but am not hopeful. Mostly I'm going to count on a good bra.