I am soooo fat right now

Options
2»

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist says to take vitamin B stress complex and that it worked wonders for her so I started but too soon to tell. I also found as soon as I hit my thirties TOM is WAY worse than the twenties. I hope it doesn't continue getting worse all the way to menopause! No wonder my Mom could flip her lid so easily :0(
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Ted

This was meant in fun and kindness. And for all of you out there, hanging out with that *kitten* Tom, You ALL look very pretty!! :bigsmile:

LMFAO!!!
  • rachelvjean
    rachelvjean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right before Tom comes along I can eat everything in sight... especially meat.... at least we will try to go for lean meat :-)
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Me too! I didn't even do my "weigh in" this morning because I have gained 1 1/2 pounds of water weight this week because of stupid TOM! I try so hard to stay on track during this time every month but I do have to admit to a couple of TOM related binges. Oh Well, I'll be back to it next week! I just hate that I have to deal with this backtracking once a month!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist says to take vitamin B stress complex and that it worked wonders for her so I started but too soon to tell. I also found as soon as I hit my thirties TOM is WAY worse than the twenties. I hope it doesn't continue getting worse all the way to menopause! No wonder my Mom could flip her lid so easily :0(

Right there with you. Yes, mine has gotten worse with age... wtf?!! I'm only 43, how bad is it going to get??!!! Tom is an AHOLE! Someone should put a hit out on him...just sayin.

Yes, vit B does help [if you remember to take it- DOH!] I also found cinnamon supplements helpful. But if you're in my area, please stop buying from my store... wverytime I go, they are out of my favorite.... :grumble:
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The cravings are starting for me right now :sad: