Curvy gals ... Have you noticed your thighs?

Options
2»

Replies

• closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've had holes rubbed through old jeans before becasue of this problem :(

I' have noticed a difference though! And I don't really wear shorts much, can't help ya there...

I had to throw away my favorite pair of jean because of that... depressing. =[
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Omg ladies! I forgot about the holes worn through my pants/jeans. O yea, I get that too. It's not as bad as it used to be ... Either I got better jeans or losing a few inches helped that one.
  • atachauer
    atachauer Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh man! Yeah I have knock knees too so does that mean that I am destined to thigh chaffing forever??? My thighs aren't particularly big, I have 20lb to lose but I hate summer as I want to wear cute dresses but walking is very uncomfortable :-(
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I too have ruined many pairs of jeans because of my thunder thighs....It is so depressing because it's already hard to find jeans that fit when you butt and thighs need a bigger size jean than your waist.
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yup - Chub Rub! ;)

Try Body Glide for women or Monkey Butt powder. Will help a lot - and are both products made just for this issue.
    +1 on the Body Glide. Other products I heard used are "Udderly Smooth", "Bag Balm", etc. Body Glide is the Best, but the most expensive & it lasts longer than all the items mentioned on here so far even through hours of sweat!. Can be found at most Athletic stores, Running stores, & REI.