sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love me some pizza - but I make it myself so I know what I'm getting:
    Whole wheat pita
    Roasted red pepper hummus
    1 turkey pepperoni (small)
    yellow peppers
    little bit of cheese
    DELISH - usually also add bruscetta, but I was all out - I seriously eat this almost every day for lunch :)
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    2 cups of Spinach, 5 oz of Turkey in Roasted Tomato dressing
    1 Tangerine
  • GJSaguaro
    GJSaguaro Posts: 19
    Options
    Lean Cuisine mac and cheese and a whole wheat English Muffin. I was gonna halve it and have some tuna salad with it, but I got lazy :smile:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    A huge bowl of mixed greens topped with avocado chunks, no salt added tuna, and sauteed crimini mushrooms, red bell peppers and onions.

Super delish and super filling.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    8 oz bison burgers cooked in bacon grease with a salad made of kale, spinach, iceberg lettuce, red, yellow & orange peppers with an EVOO & balsamic dressing.
  • maddiecrist123
    Options
    I had:
    a small salad with cheese, black beans, cucumbers, carrots, onions and balsamic vinegar
    a piece of vegetable and tofu pizza
    1/4 cup of cooked rice with cilantro
    hot tea, unsweetened
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    The plan:
    2 C spinach topped with a roasted portobello cap and 1 T blue cheese crumbles, 1/2 a gala apple and a cup of coffee.

In reality: all that plus a "it's a Thursday" piece of cake...which was totally worth it, and I don't hate myself even a little for saying yes.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots and an egg salad sandwich (2 slices ezekiel bread, mustard, 1/2 tbls olive oil mayo, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 tbls ground flax). Filling and delicious.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Amy's Organic roasted vegetable tamale and black beans.
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had Smart Ones Santa Fe Beans and Rice

Me too!!
  • tiffanygarrett
    Options
    Do you mind sharing the amount of calories that wonderful sandwhich contained?
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Chopped spinich and light cream cheese with a little parmasean all mixed together on top of two FLAT corssant rolls (instead of rolling them I kept them in their triangle shapes and baked them that way) , then a little cup of peaches and a sugar free jello snack. It was delicious--and only 435 calories, which is not too bad :)
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    Mediterranean Salad with spring greens, hummus, feta cheese, roasted bell peppers, kalamata olives, ripe tomatoes and a splash of balsamic vinaigrette. It's lower in carbs than my usual lunches. Let's see how long I stay full ;)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Bump -- I love ideas!! :)
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I had a Brown Rice Tortilla, tiny bit of Prego sauce with garlic, 1/8 cup reduced fat moz. cheese, 1 cup of spinach, and chopped zucchini. Yum!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    - Amy's Vegetable Lasagna
    - English Breakfast Tea
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    1302211985.jpg

Carmelized onion chicken burger on whole wheat sammie round with lettuce and tomato
    a pickle spear
    spinach and artichoke hummus with 1/2 ea carrots and cucumber.

309 cals
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Large salad with green leaf lettuce, parsley, grape tomatoes, deli turkey breast, scallions, and Shop Rite Lite Caesar Dressing.

Can of Progresso Spicy Sausage & Chicken Gumbo

12 oz. glass of orange juice

Total of 627 calories, which may seem like a lot but on weekdays lunch is the big meal of the day for me.
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    Turkey sandwich on rye bread with tomato and s&p. I resisted the temptation to add butter or mayo!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Roast beef, bacon, muenster, jalapeno, and red onion on toasted honey wheat. I am awesome at sandwich making.
    SO THERE.

I didnt read other people's posts, so Im sure theres a few lunches in here that were better than mine