little bit weird NSV... but I gotta share!

Options
2»

Replies

• agirlcandream
    Options
    EXCELLANT NSV!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's SO awesome! I've noticed the same thing & it made me giggle too! Giggle with GLEE! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    That's SO awesome! I've noticed the same thing & it made me giggle too! Giggle with GLEE! :bigsmile: :laugh:

and giggling burns calories!!!

so does doing the "my panties are falling off" happy dance! I intend to do it every morning from now on!

lol... everyone, this is my dorkiness, dorkiness.... this is everyone!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    this is odd, yes I know, but it IS a NSV and it made me giggle, so I'm going to share, hopefully it will make everyone else giggle too!

...are you ready?!

getting dressed after my shower this morning I noticed that my panties are too big! MY PANTIES ARE TOO BIG! I seriously did a happy dance around my bedroom! either my hips or my rear (which both desperately need to shrink) ARE SHRINKING!!! WOOT!!
    LOL me too!! Hilarious but I love it! had to get the sexy little panties out- now they fit perfect hubby loves it HA!!
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    So funny! Mine are the same way! The panties that I use to have do the weird little dance to pull up because they were sliding down my butt from being too small now fit over my belly button! It's a great feeling, isn't it?
  • stark23x
    stark23x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is weird at all. One of my NSVs which generates the most pride is that my underwear - formerly all 2X or 3X Hanes Comfort band Boxer Briefs - are now all one of two things: Same brand in a medium, or Old Navy SMALL boxer briefs. Small. ESS-EMM-ALL. The size that comes below medium.

SMALL. SMAAAALLLLL! (imagine I said that like I was a Spartan kicking an envoy down a well ala 300.)

Now these run big, and they stretch. So yeah, technically they;re kind of a medium. But the tag says small, and that makes me happy, because small is smaller than large or extra-large or double-extra-large or the dreaded trip-ex.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yay for saggy panities!!!!! Isn't it a thrill when you really start noticing things like that! Congrats! That is definitely a victory worth celebrating AND worth sharing!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Yay for saggy under-roos!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is weird at all. One of my NSVs which generates the most pride is that my underwear - formerly all 2X or 3X Hanes Comfort band Boxer Briefs - are now all one of two things: Same brand in a medium, or Old Navy SMALL boxer briefs. Small. ESS-EMM-ALL. The size that comes below medium.

SMALL. SMAAAALLLLL! (imagine I said that like I was a Spartan kicking an envoy down a well ala 300.)

Now these run big, and they stretch. So yeah, technically they;re kind of a medium. But the tag says small, and that makes me happy, because small is smaller than large or extra-large or double-extra-large or the dreaded trip-ex.

Hehehe...that is awesome! You go with your bad self and you SMALL boxers! :happy:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    :) Congrats on the big girl panties being too big! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!