For ladies whos SW is/was under 150lbs...

Options
13»

Replies

• CSM01
    CSM01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think I'm about 136 and I'm 5'2". I'm not sure about a goal weight but I would like to lose at least a few lbs.
  • kenexa11
    kenexa11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Same here, I've been using MFP for about 2 months on and off. I am 5'2" and my start weight right now is 144...I would like to be down to 120 within the next 3-4 months! I would love to lose the muffin top...lol. I've been doing zumba and working with a trainer 3 days a week for an hour. I'm feeling more fit tone wise, but I know it's my eating habits that stunt my progress! So I need some motivation as well to lose this stubborn weight!
  • jnite
    jnite Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My SW was 145, my CW is 136 and my GW is 125-130 we'll see how I feel when I get to 130. My height is 5'1 1/2". My reason for starting this loss was I looked at my BMI and I was overweight, now I am at the top end of healthy whew. Just 6 more pounds to my original goal weight and definately gonna keep logging calories when I get to my goal weight so it doesn't come back!!!
  • gottabekd
    gottabekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost 1lb my first week but nothing my second week... do you other ladies find that you have to work really hard for results? This week I got back into weight training, I have asthma so I wanted to make sure I could handle the cardio first. I'm having trouble hitting my calorie goal as well, I just can't seem to eat enough. Any tips on how to stay motivated?
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 139 (at 5'7") with a goal of 125ish. I've just started my 3rd week of p90x. And while my weight has not dropped much I can see a difference already. Please add me anyone! I could use more friends esp. those with similar goals.
  • electromg
    electromg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 120lbs and I'm about 140lbs now.
    Unfortunately, I don't have much room for exercise except DDR and arm weights. Hoping my 1200 Calorie diet works for majority of this weight loss over some time.
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 1/2" and started right around 145 last summer. I am now holding at 127 and that might be where I will stay. I originally had a goal of 135, then when I hit that I lowered it to 130. I am reasonably well satisfied where I am and am working on toning even more. I am having a difficult time keeping my calories restricted enough to lose more without being painfully hungry, so I will just maintain for a while if that's what my body dictates.
  • mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same goal here as well - please friend me because I'm new and really need some friends and motivation to stick to it when i'm stressed with school!
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow- I'm amazed that there are this many of us! I'm 5'5 SW was 137, CW 130 and GW is 120. I have hit a plateau but it's looking like I was starting to break through it (before TOM visited) by making small changes in workout and cycling calories. We can do it! Friend me if you like :)
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    It's so good to see so many people with the same goals. I started MFP in mid-February, am 5'5" and my SW was 150. I am down to 134, but would like to get down to 125 - 9 pounds to go.
  • chr0nicbookworm
    chr0nicbookworm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'0"

SW 165
    CW 150
    GW 115-120

I have some nasty chronic illnesses that limit me, but it's so frustrating trying to lose the weight. I have a trainer I work with at the gym for about 30min a few times a month. It's hard to stay motivated though.