Water Challenge 4/7-4/28

Options
This is a 3 week water challenge for a group of 10. So its for the first 10 people who want to seriously committ to drinking a minimum of 64 ounces of water (or tea, not coffee though) per day.
I added up it and in 3 weeks, with 10 people, we should be able to drink 13,500 ounces of water! We can even use the last 2 days of the month as cushion in case we don't get it done in 3 weeks.
If you can't log in daily, its okay, but atleast weekly.
I will tally them up on a daily basis and keep a rolling total.
Who's in?

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I do that at least everyday. Count on me!
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ^_^ A good goal. I'd be happy to join, but not sure that I fit what you are after as I regularly consume 96 oz of just water a day without really making an effort.

Best of luck to your water consortium!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    No, that's fine, because it is still basically an average. So if you consume more water, it can just help some who may not drink enough. I try to drink atleast 72 ounces of water and then atleast 8 ounces of tea, I just want to see how much a small group can collectively drink by the end of the month.
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    I'm in.... I need to do better with my water intake. ;)
  • TeamLeela
    Options

Awesome! I love zumba too!
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options

Awesome! I love zumba too!

It's such a fun workout.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    We already have 4 people, just need 6 more!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Im most deffently in ! Sometimes i get 10 cups of water in drinking like 2 32 ounces and drink half od the 3rd cup and on tuesdays i drink 3 32 ounces !
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Im most deffently in ! Sometimes i get 10 cups of water in drinking like 2 32 ounces and drink half od the 3rd cup and on tuesdays i drink 3 32 ounces !

yay! welcome. I usually drink alot more when I workout hard or when its hot out. It hasn't been either lately, so I just needed a way to help me step it up!
  • CSM01
    CSM01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go. I think I drink a fair amount of water but I don't always keep track of how much. I know I drink more water than I used to, I even got into a habit of often getting bottles of water, and when I go out for meals I often just get water with it.
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm in Lee!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Okay, we only need 3 more!!

My water for today 80 oz (48 water, 32 tea). How did you do today?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    bump
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Sounds good to me!!! Thanks for the invite! Only got in 4 glasses yesterday but I will kick it up today!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sounds good to me!!! Thanks for the invite! Only got in 4 glasses yesterday but I will kick it up today!

I know, I had been slacking lately too, so I decided to come up with a challenge. I hope everyone is still on board!
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    I will! I try to drink 64 oz. daily but often come up short.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I will! I try to drink 64 oz. daily but often come up short.

It's okay because we have people on here that drink much more than that, so it will average out. Plus, we have an extra 2 days after the original 28th cut off for extra cushion. I know we can do it! Thanks for coming to offer your support. I just need one more person!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,366 Member
    Options
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    Should we send you a message with our tally or just update on our page?
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I've already surpassed what I did yesterday!