GOAL! 46lbs lost, no more pouch! Pics...

Options
13»

Replies

• MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    You look Awesome!!!:happy:
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look great!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'll take that stomach too!!!
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    wooooow! you are gorgeous!
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    Pregnancy is a scary thing when it comes to how your body is going to look..but HOT D*&%# you look really good and give inspiration and courage to all of us future moms!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You look great. Cannot even tell you had a baby. 6 months is a fast turnaround! :drinker:
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait till I can reach my next goal!!! ONEDERLAND!!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    wow, guess no more moaning and groaning during crunches for me. way to go!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just got really emotional reading all of your kind comments. Thank you so much, it really means so much. Unfortunately I do have quite a few stretch marks as proof that I had a baby! Lol

I look forward to seeing all of your success pictures too. Good luck everyone x
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look good!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I had my last baby 2.5 yrs ago and have lost 70 lbs, am 35lbs under pre-pregnancy weight, and I still don't look anywhere close to as sexy as you. I want that beautiful flat and feminine midsection. I don't even want a 6 pack, just not a flap.

You look gorgeous! Way to go on all your hard work! You are a breathtakingly beautiful woman.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB.YOU LOOK GREAT!!
    JANE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!