*Snowflakes To Sunshine* Weigh-In #14 4.8.11

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
WoW! Another week has come and gone ladies and I am so incredibly proud of you all for seeing this thing through! Go ahead and enter your weights on the spreadsheet and below! Good luck!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&authkey=CKDt1aAO&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ

Replies

• simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Last week 158.4
    this week 156.6

a loss of 1.8 pounds

I am fairly happy with this... Almost halfway out of the 150's and this morning I reminisced of when I stepped on the scale and saw 220 pounds.. That was 64 pounds ago.. yay! :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Last week 158.4
    this week 156.6

a loss of 1.8 pounds

I am fairly happy with this... Almost halfway out of the 150's and this morning I reminisced of when I stepped on the scale and saw 220 pounds.. That was 64 pounds ago.. yay! :)

That is a major accomplishment, wtg!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    S2S SW: 292 lbs
    LW: 271.2 lbs
    CW: 270.8 lbs
    -0.4 lbs this week.
    "Every little bit counts" is my motto!

Have a great week everyone!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LW: 180
    CW: 177

FINALLY in the 170's :bigsmile:

However, I had a nasty bug last Friday night & thats how I lost the 3 pounds...BUT I will take it haha My daughter has been sick all week and I got sick AGAIN yesterday. Ugh! It has really put a damper on my workout routine.

Im hoping for a great workout tonight!
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone..

Whittrusty made a new spreadsheet so we can monitor our progress, but its not like the one Eyesee made with the drop-down menu and dates (the one with the colorful orange and yellow background). The link Krys_T posted above links to that spreadsheet, which doesn't have the dates for April. So I think what's happening is that if you update in this thread, Whittrusty will update it in the more recent spreadsheet she created. Whittrusty kick me if I am wrong but that's what I assumed when I noticed the new sheet doesn't have editing capabilities--good thing too because I am sure I would get in there and mess it up real good as I do all spreadsheets ;)

By the way--A big shout out and wave to Eyesee---WE MISS U!!!!!

S2S Progress Spreadsheet is here:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AppSGJJkhgSYdC0xdHM4ZTExX1VONWxRMzVtUnBXVUE&hl=en&authkey=CNzy7eEC#gid=0
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.1 pounds @ 267.4. I'm not back where I was two weeks ago but I'm all for not gaining!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Still at 220 this week but it is TOM so I am just happy to be maintaining!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I gained. I am 176.2 today.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys it wouldn't let me edit my original post...but there Is still a weigh-in website that whittrusty is using. So PLEASE make sure you use it to log your weight, that way it will make it easier for whitt to put it into the progress spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEpzZVFrUmNCazV0U2tOSWpPWnZRUXc6MQ
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I just wanted to point something out to everyone. I hope they are not offended that I am "calling them out" or putting them on the spot. But I just realised that the two ladies who have stayed at the top of our leader board almost the entire challenge are in their late to mid-40s. I am so proud of everyone, but these ladies have proven that you can lose at any age if you set your mind to it. Its really amazing they are at the age where metabolisms slow down, menopause may have started and they are still doin' the damn thing. So kuddos to you for not using any excuses like age to keep you from getting to your goal.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to be able to enter the new weights on the spreadsheet, I am only seeing the last date of March 25th. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    LW: 206.4
    CW: 204.8.
    Slowly getting there! I can just about taste One-Derland!!!

Okay, so I just need to read more carefully... thanks for the link, all is good now and am all caught up!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    Lost a pound and really wasn't trying too hard this week since it is my first week back. So of course I am very proud of that number.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    225.8 down 1.8 from last week and its TOM the whole eating back my exercise calories has been fantastic for me :bigsmile:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    bump for later
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Down 1.2 pounds to 192.6...180's here I come!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago: 176.5
    LW: 178
    CW: 179.5
    Something is not right here... :mad:
    You should be happy with your CW! That's great progress, and look how far you've come!

Cassie... YOU MADE IT!! I'm so happy to see you with me! :bigsmile: I'm gonna have to fight to catch back up to you now! I hope you feel better now! :flowerforyou:
    [...] I just realised that the two ladies who have stayed at the top of our leader board almost the entire challenge are in their late to mid-40s. I am so proud of everyone, but these ladies have proven that you can lose at any age if you set your mind to it. Its really amazing they are at the age where metabolisms slow down, menopause may have started and they are still doin' the damn thing. So kuddos to you for not using any excuses like age to keep you from getting to your goal.
    That's really observant of you! And totally wonderful to hear!! :drinker: I'm gonna casually mention this to my mom. :bigsmile:
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    LW: 319

This week 317 :)

Good luck everyone
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LW: 158.2
    CW: 154.4

Finally it is finally starting to work. So 3.8lbs in one week. WOW!! P90X really works, I would highly recommend it to everyone. Love it!!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Down 4.4 lbs this week :) Met my 3rd mini goal for the year and am now at a 68 lb loss!!! woot woot!

Weight is now 341.6 I entered it in the new sheet.. thank you for helping to update it...