*Snowflakes To Sunshine* Weigh-In #14 4.8.11

Options

Replies

• LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 207
    CW: 190.4

Down 0.1 this week, this was expected because I had bronchitis for the past week and a half and didn't excercise. I'm feeling much better now (I'm walking on the treadmill as I type this)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    down to 195.6 that is a .8 lb loss from last week.
    I am so sore today, I am not sure why. I have been light on workouts this week. Did Zumba on Mon and Wed, gardened for almost 2 hours on Thursday.
    Work has been crazy busy the last couple of night, I get home and all I want to do is lay down.

Keep up the good work everyone. I can't believe as a group we have lost more than 800 lbs!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone. I can't believe as a group we have lost more than 800 lbs!!!
    WOW!!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many great losses this week! Way to go, ladies!! :flowerforyou:

As for me, I'm 157.4 this week which is 0.1 down from last week.

I'm okay with that, though, since I'm on Day 8 of p90x, and my muscles haven't been this sore since Days 1-4 of 30 Day Shred back in January! I'm thinking it's that old "muslces retaining water" thing. Hoping for a nice loss next week. :smile:

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Last week 158.4
    this week 156.6

a loss of 1.8 pounds

I am fairly happy with this... Almost halfway out of the 150's and this morning I reminisced of when I stepped on the scale and saw 220 pounds.. That was 64 pounds ago.. yay! :)

OMG girl!!! you are losing weight at such a fast pace!!! I started the challenge at 163lbs and you are already passing me!!! You look awesome!!! Keep up all the hard work!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to point something out to everyone. I hope they are not offended that I am "calling them out" or putting them on the spot. But I just realised that the two ladies who have stayed at the top of our leader board almost the entire challenge are in their late to mid-40s. I am so proud of everyone, but these ladies have proven that you can lose at any age if you set your mind to it. Its really amazing they are at the age where metabolisms slow down, menopause may have started and they are still doin' the damn thing. So kuddos to you for not using any excuses like age to keep you from getting to your goal.

Amen! Congrats! I never noticed this but thanks for pointing it out.....:-) Because it is so true! Major accomplishment for these 2 ladies! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I finally lost 2 pounds this week! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: .

SW 364
    LW 356
    CW 354

10 pounds lost! 30 pounds to go!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou: Success is never giving up.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    4/8/11 wasnt on the spreadsheet.

i maintained my 180 from last week
    I am really fighting to get into the 170's it feels like..

can some one enter 180 for this week for me?
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound.:bigsmile: Started the Shred, I'm about to do day 4. Maybe I'll pull myself out of this funk afterall!

You can do it Jack.....I know with all the awesome support of the S2S's and the rest of MFP people....you CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Options
    Keep up all the hard work S2S's....your hard work and effort continues to amaze me each and every day!!!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound.:bigsmile: Started the Shred, I'm about to do day 4. Maybe I'll pull myself out of this funk afterall!

You can do it Jack.....I know with all the awesome support of the S2S's and the rest of MFP people....you CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!

Thanks Robin!!!!:flowerforyou: :love:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week 198.5.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in the morning and then participate in the discussion. I think my lack of participation is also negatively affecting my number on the scale.
  • Rocking_Robin
    Options
    I maintained this week 198.5.

maintaining is something too!!! Go get em next week,,,,you are doing great!!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in the morning and then participate in the discussion. I think my lack of participation is also negatively affecting my number on the scale.

Good idea, I am trying to be more active on the boards too!!! Good Luck!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Options
    I had something wonderful happen this morning!!!! I put on my shorts from last summer because it was going to be in the 80's by me.....and to my surprise my shorts were too big!!! They were size 22 which is the biggest size I have been in...I will be hunting in my closet soon to see what smaller sizes I have....I am thinking I need 18's....I know I have multiple sizes in there just not sure if it will be the right season.... I have been feeling that I am struggling but today I got to see the good in what I am working on and it felt great!!!!!

Have a good week everybody!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    This week I'm back at 175. This has been the most frustrating last 4 weeks. But I won't give up! Usually this woul be the moment where I just say this is how things were meant to be. But not this time, I will break through, hopefully sooner than later. I am going back to my daily walks and logging ALL my food. I really hope it helps for next week. I am going on holiday in 10 days and I don't think I will get to the goal that I wanted to, but its okay. I will bust my hump all over May so I can end this challenge on a high note.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I had something wonderful happen this morning!!!! I put on my shorts from last summer because it was going to be in the 80's by me.....and to my surprise my shorts were too big!!! They were size 22 which is the biggest size I have been in...I will be hunting in my closet soon to see what smaller sizes I have....I am thinking I need 18's....I know I have multiple sizes in there just not sure if it will be the right season.... I have been feeling that I am struggling but today I got to see the good in what I am working on and it felt great!!!!!

Have a good week everybody!!!!

Awesome Robin! Congrats!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    This week I'm back at 175. This has been the most frustrating last 4 weeks. But I won't give up! Usually this woul be the moment where I just say this is how things were meant to be. But not this time, I will break through, hopefully sooner than later. I am going back to my daily walks and logging ALL my food. I really hope it helps for next week. I am going on holiday in 10 days and I don't think I will get to the goal that I wanted to, but its okay. I will bust my hump all over May so I can end this challenge on a high note.

Good attitude Lee! You are doing very good. Unfornantely the smaller you get the more you have to do to drop those pounds. You are fitter so you body is not burning the same amount of calories it used to at your higher weights. Just hang in there and ride it out! Good job!