Motivation for the ladies and a treat for the men ;)

Options
124»

Replies

• NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options

I fully admit I'm a closet *kitten*

Music to every guy's ears!

Correction: "music to her mans ears" It should nails on a chalk board to yours.... lol

lol You are hilarious.

The most important thing is that a closet *kitten* not go unsatisfied.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    FYI we live in a society of sex!! Its natural and we are animals. Its the reason why we have bf 's and gf's!! To reproduce (though we postpone or choose not to) our whole existance is based off that. PRUDE PRUDE PRUDE!!!

Jesus why are you woman getting so touchy if you dont have something nice to say see your way to the door of my post and dont it hit you in the *** on the way out!

I suppose this is directed at me? Whatever, I don't care. Call me a prude if you like but it only makes you sound immature and lacking in the class department. My motivation will never be to obtain the "coveted" position of video ho so that I may bounce my *kitten* in front of a camera. I have confidence and don't need to depart with my integrity to know that I look good.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Ummm...definitely adding this to my running mix. Thanks!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    this is all motivation :-) I would like to get a body somewhat like the hot muscular chick, but still curvy. I'm only 5'1 and I've got both a booty and the top to match... but I want it all to get smaller and tighter :tongue: well, heh, the top can kinda stay the same..
    One step at a time, keeping up with the working out and eating well!
    *sigh* only a month or so til summer.... I gotta get my bikini *kitten* in geeeaar! work work work!
    Thanks for the motivation, Urbinachick, it was a great conversation starter!
    ps- you go girl!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • Mission4Life
    Options
    Sofia Vergara...... What were we talking about again?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Come on bridget let be realistic you know you like to strut your stuff too. Or are you going to tell me you are not the one on your avatar in a bikini???????

To each its own Im latina, no fake boobs, I carry most of my fat on my butt so yes I am curby and will continue to embrace my curbs!!!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

I suppose this is directed at me? Whatever, I don't care. Call me a prude if you like but it only makes you sound immature and lacking in the class department. My motivation will never be to obtain the "coveted" position of video ho so that I may bounce my *kitten* in front of a camera. I have confidence and don't need to depart with my integrity to know that I look good.

hooters-sexism.jpg

just sayin
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options

hooters-sexism.jpg

LMAO no you didnt!!! :X

just sayin
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    FYI we live in a society of sex!! Its natural and we are animals. Its the reason why we have bf 's and gf's!! To reproduce (though we postpone or choose not to) our whole existance is based off that. PRUDE PRUDE PRUDE!!!

Jesus why are you woman getting so touchy if you dont have something nice to say see your way to the door of my post and dont it hit you in the *** on the way out!

Honey do not tell me I lack class. I am a woman who is living in 2011 and embraces her sexuality. That said I have had a bf for 11 years so I am pretty sure I am doing something right. If I was immature and classless I dont think we would have mad it that far. In addition, speaking of immature I didnt point a finger at you so you whos immature?