Chocolate Lovers!

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds, peanut butter and nutella on an english muffin, and reduced fat chocolate creamie bar. I have heard that you can take a little bit of peanut butter, and a little bit of nutella put it in a paper muffin cup and freeze it and it tastes like a peanut butter cup. I've got to try this!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    SOOO needed to see these ideas...chocolate lovers UNITE! On a side note, been eating the Hershey's Special Dark miniatures lately...just have to be careful not to eat too many. ALSO those 100 calorie dark chocolate roasted almonds (Emerald makes them) - they are the BOMB DIGGITY! :o)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down the scales a zillion times. I have done pretty much every diet program out there. I decided this time that I was not going to deprive myself of things I truly enjoy (ie. chocolate). Deprivation never works for me and I am doing this long term. I have been a chocolate binge eater in the past (that wasn't any fun at all, I couldn't truly enjoy chocolate because I felt so controlled by it and out of control around it and then really guilty and sad :-( I now eat chocolate pretty much every day and work it into my calories. I sometimes spend too many calories on chocolate but, then I usually tell myself, okay now the consequence is going hungry. I only eat good quality chocolate and usually very dark. Lindt makes these little squares and I usually get the 85%......very intense, 3 square are only 90 calories and then you have had the real thing. I put it in my mouth and just hold it there and let it melt. I find that very satisfying. I don't fool around with any of the substitutes for chocolate.......I take the real thing and an intense, satisfying version of it. With all that being said I keep my calorie count pretty high to accommodate things like chocolate and living as close to "normal" as I can......so I am losing slower than I would if I cut it out and lowered my calories.
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Chocolate Brownies - 90 cal, 3g fat, 5g fiber