Confessions.

Options
Heather75
Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
In the '80s, I had no idea George Michael was gay. I feel so foolish.

Replies

• calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I always thought that he danced a little strange, but I guess I was in denial and it pissed me off because he was so freakin' fine!:angry:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    LOL! Funny
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Really? I guess my gaydar was more sensitive. My first wife was heartbroken when the news broke, she was even madder that I had always maintained that he was not of the straight persuasion. :embarassed: :grumble: :grumble:
    Ted
  • Heather75
    Options
    I also didn't know about Ricky Martin...
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I didn't know George Michael was gay either in the 8-0s. I was in college and danced to "I want your sex," by George Michael.

Ha.

He's still a cutie though and now a Dad too. So sweet.
  • Heather75
    Options
    Okay. This is humiliating, but I used to wear a button on my US Top jean jacket that said "I had sex with David Lee Roth". It wasn't true, though. I would have had at least one STD had that been the case.
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.
  • Heather75
    Options
    I just tried to learn the Thriller dance by watching the video. I actually did okay. the choreography isn't difficult, but looks impressive in a group setting.
  • WinKitty
    Options
    My very first concert was Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. I tell people that it was Lollapalooza '94.
  • WinKitty
    Options
    To the lurkers of this thread: post one of your dirty little secrets/silly confessions. It's for funzies.
  • Little_Lisa_Ann
    Options
    I just tried to learn the Thriller dance by watching the video. I actually did okay. the choreography isn't difficult, but looks impressive in a group setting.

It's actually very impressive in a group setting! When one of my friends got married 2 years ago, she organized the bridal party and a few others to do the dance for everyone..they rehearsed for weeks and when it was time, it looked awesome!
  • Heather75
    Options
    I have always been known as a bit of bad girl, music-wise, but I have a secret love of Jim Croce. Now you know.
  • WinKitty
    Options
    It's the happiest shame I have...but...I met my husband AT THE WAL-MART.
  • Heather75
    Options
    It's the happiest shame I have...but...I met my husband AT THE WAL-MART.

That is AWESOME!

I have a secret crush on Trent Reznor, even though he looks like an accountant now and Courtney Love says he has a tiny pickle.
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    George Micheals made me angry he was so cute and fine and was not singing to a girl! uuuuuughhhh!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My first concert was Quiet Riot and I learned how to roll my own "cigarettes" in the basement of the Debarge family home right next to the El Debarge gold record, look it up kids.
  • Heather75
    Options
    My first concert was Quiet Riot and I learned how to roll my own "cigarettes" in the basement of the Debarge family home right next to the El Debarge gold record, look it up kids.

Excellent!
  • WinKitty
    Options
    I am a hopeless thread-killer. My M.O.? Confessions. (TMI's.)
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    This one time at band camp....

just kidding.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am a hopeless thread-killer. My M.O.? Confessions. (TMI's.)
    you too?

Also met my exwife at renaissance faire when I asked her to join my peasant pile, she layed in the dirt next to me and the rest is drunken history.