Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Bdmiller42
    Bdmiller42 Posts: 149
    Options
    I lie about how many people I've slept with.
    Regularly.

Thats intense but funny
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    I want to beat up every hipster I see...but it's only because I'm not a part of their cool kids club, and it makes me feel inadequate.
    lol me too. dang those hipsters and the cool kid ways
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    When I did the math, I was astounded. So now I stick with one number.
    Any guy that I'm with that asks me how many I've been with, I will say 6, to make him number 7.
    Every time.
  • Bdmiller42
    Bdmiller42 Posts: 149
    Options
    Its easy for the numbers to add up quick, least u make them think they are lucky number 7
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I almost flunked out of college beating Super Mario Bros.
    I am not nearly as cool as I think I am.
    I have a horrible pop music affliction.
    I secretly revel in the smell of my own farts (being hawaiian I still maintain they smell like pineapples)
    I was the chubby kid in high school who was funny and still didn't get dates.
    I am a voyeur.
    My first concert attended was Thompson Twins.

...and I knew immediately George Michael was gay. Did you ever see Careless Whisper? The chick of leaves the cute blonde for left no doubt.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I didn't know until about 6 years ago that Dave Grohl was the drummer for Nirvana. Which is doubly sad because I LOVED Nirvana and I love the Foo Fighters. Guess I'm not as hip as I thought I was.

Shocking! One of the best rock drummers ever AND one of the best song writers. He's one of my favourites.
  • Heather75
    Options
    Its easy for the numbers to add up quick, least u make them think they are lucky number 7

Or tell them they are a number that would be deserving of a balloon and streamer drop.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    If you are confessing, shouldn't you confess the REAL number here?
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    I also didn't know about Ricky Martin...

bahaha same here...honeslty until like two months ago when my school did a gay pride week
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    I want to be a dentist when i get finished with college... but today i cant STAND going.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Confessions? I'm 28 and my night time ritual is to put on a Spongebob dvd and fall asleep with it on. It helps me stay asleep for some reason. Episode of choice: Fear of a Krabby Patty. This wouldn't be so bad if I had kids, I could blame it on them. lol but alas... i have none.

:laugh:

I can relate. Cable Repair Dude was at our house, trying to figure out an issue we were having with our DVR, when he asked me how many and how old my kids were. I was honest and told him that I didn't have kids; all those Disney Channel programs on the DVR were for me.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I voluntarily watched an iCarly show to find out why why Sam kissed Freddie...and was disappointed when they left it hanging in the air.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    The only computers my husband and I have at home are our work laptops. I was so excited to get my Droid so I could read stories from Literotica.com and not get busted. :embarassed:
  • Heather75
    Options
    I used to work in a posh hotel. Michael Stipe is sweet. Meg Ryan is horrible.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I used to work in a posh hotel. Michael Stipe is sweet. Meg Ryan is horrible.

I can definitely vouch for Michael Stipe...I met him backstage at Red Rocks when I was a senior in high school. I'm so sad to hear the Meg is a b!tch.

I'll turn on Yo Gabba Gabba to watch it, even if the kids aren't watching.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have a couple! My first concert was the Backstreet Boys. I used to deny it to everyone.

and I'm a home wrecker.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    The only computers my husband and I have at home are our work laptops. I was so excited to get my Droid so I could read stories from Literotica.com and not get busted. :embarassed:

I used to visit that website. :-)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I didn't know until about 6 years ago that Dave Grohl was the drummer for Nirvana. Which is doubly sad because I LOVED Nirvana and I love the Foo Fighters. Guess I'm not as hip as I thought I was.

Shocking! One of the best rock drummers ever AND one of the best song writers. He's one of my favourites.

I know, right?! I was mortified that I was so out of the loop. To be fair, he did look a lot different when in Nirvana.
  • Heather75
    Options

I know, right?! I was mortified that I was so out of the loop. To be fair, he did look a lot different when in Nirvana.

True. You're off the hook.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have a couple! My first concert was the Backstreet Boys. I used to deny it to everyone.

and I'm a home wrecker.
    that second one needs 'splainin

I am completely not mechanically inclined, so much so the Marine Corps wouldn't even let me study to be one not that I wanted to