Options
13»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6
    Reshape your body in 6 weeks.
    Whether you want to fit into that dress for an upcoming event or you just want to finally lose the weight you’ve gained over the years, Debbie Siebers can help you do it in 6 weeks. Debbie’s Slim Training® technique combines fat-burning cardio with light resistance moves to help slim and sculpt your body without bulking you up. Flatten and tone your abs, slim your hips and thighs, and firm and lift your butt.
    ANY exercise program will do this if you're in calorie deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and heavy weight lifting.

My thighs still aren't thin but they look a hell of a lot better with muscles under the fat than they did with just fat. You can see the muscle when I move even though it doesn't show up well in pictures.
  • JazyVale
    JazyVale Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes I have the same problem also and I been working out for a
    Year and a half and I steel have this flabby thighs ugh
    I did 30 day shred and I was feeling better but I have to keep
    Working on that. I think 30 day shred cardio max is a great DVD to start
    Toning other then lossing 2! Good luck to all us that have this little problem
    Plus all this girl give you lots of good tips and I will put some
    In practice as well thanks ;)
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • missm1969
    missm1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just wondering, how did you get on? Did you get the results you wanted?? If so, how? I have the same prob :)
  • missm1969
    missm1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I thought the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD was only available in the USA....I have just checked it out on Amazon and found I can get it in the UK......brilliant....I'll order it and give it a go....I've got 49 days before my hols....so fingers crossed I might even get in a bikini yet!!!! LOL! Thanks for the recommendation.
    Just wondering, how did you get on? Did you get the results you wanted?? If so, how? I have the same prob :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Mine looked good when I waited tables... speed walking while carrying things? I don't want to wait tables again, but I would like those legs back...

I hear you. I waited tables and bartended for years when I was in school. I had a blast and made many lifelong friends, but I don't ever want to do it again. You are right though, I had no problem staying toned and fit. I barely even exercised. I just worked doubles all the time and ate what I wanted. It's hard to match all of the exercise that I miss out on now from that job! lol.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You get rid of flabby thighs the same way you get rid of flabby anything else: You build muscle, and you burn fat. Building muscle is accomplished through strength training, fat burning is accomplished through calorie deficit.