Please look at my food...

Options
2»

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Also, Photo, on your list you left out veggies. They have lots of fiber and few carbs. Plus some actually help pull excess water out of your body. :happy: Good luck with all your work - keep it up and as you tweak your diet the weight will come off again. Just don't give up on finding the answers for you!!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thanks everyone! I'll check out those almonds. :flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Thank you Katy009. Any other ideas though? I can't stand the smell of Tuna long enough to get it down. A funny story. That is how I knew I was pregnant with my son. My husband liked Tuna sandwiches so I would fix them for him, but I started throwing up and passing out when I opened the can of Tuna. :bigsmile:

LOL....yeah, tuna probably is NOT a good idea for you then. Is it all fish? If not, any kind of fish is an option. If yes, what about tring some soy burgers? The vegie burgers are high in carbs, but the soy burgers are very high in protein with low carbs. Cheese has lots of protein, but you have to watch that because of the fat content. Sometimes I have just one or two slices for a snack. Also, I buy wheat bread with soy that has a higher content of protein. Hope some of these help!! it can be challenging to eat a high amount of protein if you are not a huge 'meat' fan, but the more you start paying attention to labels, the easier it will get. And you will find choices that you like, too.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    oppps.....another thing you can make is egg salad. I use yogurt for that, too, rather than mayonnaise. And again, sometimes I just leave out the bread if I don't have enough carbs or cals left :smile:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Maybe you could have a high fiber bowl of cereal...Fiber One has some yummy ones, and with milk, your calories are less than the bagel, so you need to include fruit and yogurt with that. But I don't see you getting the dairy which is supposed to also help with weight loss. I'd try to get more calcium in the diet and all the above suggestions.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say Thank You! for your all's recommendations. I upped the calories to 1390 and have lost 3.5 pounds since this original post. Yeah!!!

Eat people, eat! :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup4kk.gifthumbsup4kk.gifthumbsup4kk.gif

Great job!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Great Job, its just finding out what works for your body. WTG :drinker: