50 lbs lost, half way pics

Options

Replies

• Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look amazing. And I say "go for it". Make your new goal 20lbs by Sept. It'll help you to lose the complacency and have a goal to focus on. Just think how drop dead gorgeous you will be for your sisters wedding!
  • makpitt
    makpitt Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations! You certainly should be proud of your accomplishment! Losing 50 lbs is hard, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. But don't lose sight of your ultimate goal. You deserve to feel and look your best. I will look forward to your progress and keep going.
    Maggie
  • Josicat2000
    Options
    Great job, 50 lbs is a big achievement! Keep the hard work and you will feel even better!
  • Demi75
    Demi75 Posts: 8
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    yaaaay!! awesome job!! :)
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Like a whole different person. I'm jealous (ahem), I mean, INSPIRED! :) Seriously, I AM inspired. Thanks. And keep up the good work!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl! Keep it up.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. What a difference. 50 lbs lost is a big accomplishment. Keep it up girl, and you will be to that goal in no time.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    So I was trying to imagine you 50 pounds less than you are now and started thinking naughty thoughts!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    So I was trying to imagine you 50 pounds less than you are now and started thinking naughty thoughts!

number 1: *gag*

number 2: this girl is hot as hell just the way she is now RUDENESS.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Stay motivated and you never know how much weight you might lose by September!!! :wink:
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation so far. Keep up the good work, you truly look amazing!
  • Mmmie
    Mmmie Posts: 31
    Options
    why to go you look Awesome
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Love your reward/goal system!
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look great, gratz on the loss
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OMG.......Girl, you look so hot and younger!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work! I like what someone said that she was jealous, I mean, happy for you!!!
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :wink:
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job. Looking good."CONGRATS"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!